How do you create effect like this?

❤иaиaтнёяёьёl❤

Saw this picture and I love how she edit her pictures, can anyone tell me how she did it? ):

Please please please teach me, someone! D:

16472_f3479b6d1768843263ab7f0390a2f432

16472_0fbb5c82b115fdeaad6eccc35a6d58b8

16472_42a110cc882267f6d56935b185663e13

With style, attitude & dignity

First of all, you're posting in the wrong section.

Secondly, you're just saying "These effects are brilliant, how do I do them?" and yet you're not specifying which effects you want.

I do not have any hostile feelings towards you, so I hereby apologize if those sentences appeared rude. I believe you just overlooked the "Publishing Only" notice by accident, and once you have read the rules and all the other standard things new members do you will be a fine addition to our community.

Anyone else: Well, I've got to be formal to the new people, haven't I? We don't know what they'll be like. :D

Like Rubrica already said, you've posted in the wrong forum. This should've gone in the General Discussion forum instead.

As for your images, you can search for the vignette, soften portrait, and custom brushes plugins. That's what I'd use to make the effects in those images.

And as I can speak some Russian, trying to pronouce your username was a chore...needless to say, it's not in Russian.

(as it comes out something like yayatnyoryayo'yol)

As Rubrica quite rightly pointed out, this should have been posted in the General Discussion and Questions forum (the clue is in the name ;)). Also, you may have noticed the title of this section happens to read 'publishing only'. We really mean that part.

Topic moved

On top of Soften Portrait/Vignette, if it's the black shadows around the picture you're looking for: make a new layer, fill it with black, then use :EllipseSelectTool:/:RectangleSelectTool: to select and delete the places you don't want black, then apply a Gaussian Blur :GaussianBlur:.

Off-topic: Since when did Myrddin become a mod? I just noticed, but maybe I'm ignorant.

Edit: Just kidding. Vignette does that for you. :oops:

Omg, I'm so sorry I posted in the wrong section. First time joining a forum in my life(like ever! :D). I'll post it in another section and state clearer what I wanna know. Thanks for guiding me around here, [:

With style, attitude & dignity

❤иaиaтнёяёьёl❤, there's no need to: if it's the same question, post it here, there's no need to start a new topic with the same question. I've merely moved it, you can still post here, and we can still help here.

If it's a new question however, then yes, please do remember to post in the right section of the Forum. That would be delightfully helpful to us all, thanks.

Also, you mention you're new to the Forum and forums in general, it might be in your best interest to read through the Rules as not only do they apply here, but the principles of good forum etiquette can be used on other forums for when you spread your Internet presence elsewhere.

Cool, carry on, carry on, don't let me stop you.