Website Suggestion: Plugin Section Link

Basically, I suggest adding a new link on the main Paint.NET website next to the others (eg. blog, forum): Plugins. This would take the user to the plugin section of the forum and provide easier access to plugins for new users and tell them that they are available. I doubt every user wants to join a forum or checks the help menu so the plugin link would allow users to easily find plugins and know that such a feature exists. I also suggest a tutorials link in a similar fashion.

Just my 20 pence.

KaHuc.png

I think it's fine where it is, with the general questions and tutorials - why should plugins specifically separated from the other things the forum has to offer? :P

I am not suggesting any kind of forum change - simply a link from the main site to those sections to allow new users to easily find them without clicking the "forum" link which they may not think of clicking in their attempt to discover if plugins are supported and tutorials are available.

Just my 20 pence.

KaHuc.png

I'm sorry you miunderstood - I meant from the main site - if there's already a link for it, I was asking why there should be another link to the plugins specifically, as opposed to another link for everything else. My solution was just to leave it as it is.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

I'm sorry you miunderstood - I meant from the main site - if there's already a link for it, I was asking why there should be another link to the plugins specifically, as opposed to another link for everything else. My solution was just to leave it as it is.

Are you talking about the forum link? I am suggesting this because in my mind, at least before using Paint.NET doesn't strike me as a place to find plugins.

Just my 20 pence.

KaHuc.png