welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~Synthetic~ 02/02/2020

Congrats on the galleria entry. I can see how it could be a PC killer...such detail.

You have four others that I'd like to revisit, 'cause they're all just as amazing, but PB doesn't seem to know where they're at.

Edited by doughty

@ Helen, Daniels, BarbieQ', DrewD', Red O', SkullBonz, EER, YM, Dryda', Nightcrafter, Lloyd ... anddddd OMA ... many, many thanks for the positivity/ feedback and nominations. (I'm building up a whole folder of people's works to flood the nominations with ...)

A stressful but enjoyable piece to make. I'm even working on the next version as I type - not sure if I'm a glutton for punishment or just stupid !!  All your kind words have spurred me on and are truly appreciated

Special mention has to go to Oma who took me under her wing 5 years ago and passed on her wisdom and stopped me quitting a few times when the haters nearly got the better of us plug-in crunchers.

-------------------------------------

Don't play with fire ... larger versions of cannisters that are going in the next draft.  Flames stock

• Upvote 1

Don't play with fire. Now that is sheer class, you really do show why you are king of paint.net. my mind is blown at your talent. I respect your work. 

Oh my GAWSH! *fainting smiley*  This is unbelievable, Welsh.

I keep mentioning that your work is always so superb, but when you post another work, it surpasses the other in the sense that they're different. You bring something new each time.

You're a genius. You're a master. And you're King. There. I said it. ;)

That piece is really hot! :lol: Seriously though, I love just how realistic everything is that is...You are the King of Realism!

Wow Welshy, have to agree with every word been said on this here from our friends,

This is super realistic, amazing.

I couldn't resist my brain and played with the fire, just to see it with some small additional reflections, assuming this is not the final touch.

But those won't apply unless if you mean the flames are existing behind, and they are not a background picture.!

I can show you the try if I get your permission, mate.

Edit, spelling

Edited by yellowman

Oooh I love those containers! The colours & the texture are fabulous. I love hammertone :D I also like the way you have done the tiles pattern. The combination of the textures works very well in this image with the stark black backdrop. One small gripe is that one the flames on the far right look a tad chopped off but that could be just me too. When these bottles do catch on fire, as in they have flames come out from the nozzle area & you cannot turn them off, they make a very distinctive noise that you will never forget. I've heard it only twice in my thankfully reasonably long life :D

I am sure that these will feature more in other works too. I am reminded of the welding one that you also did. I love that image too :D Well done!

@ Lloyd, Helen, Daniels and Dryda' ... many thanks, glad you's all enjoyed it.  I think you're all very kind with your words ... notice how the top of the upright bottle doesn't sit quite right  :(

@ YM ... thanks mate.  I was toying with putting reflections on the bottles but seeing as they're just made to go into a larger picture I was ummmm too lazy.  Go ahead and post what you've done, you know I'm always happy to have an imput.

@ Pyro' ...

th_water-cannon_2262948k.jpg

BTW ... Red O' and Doughty ... I know the thumbnails aren't working on all the images.  It's something I want to change but after changing them 3 times already after the PB glitches the thought of uploading them all to dA is quite daunting.  I will get it done ... or pay my daughter to do it  :evillaugh:

@ Barbie Q' ... you snuck that in whilst I was composing this reply  :evillaugh:  As per many thanks.  Good catch on the cut off flame.

I've only heard a gas cannister go once and it scared the bejesus out of me.  Luckily no-one was killed.  

Which reminds me of the time years ago when I got fed up of a bloke slacking off work.  He used to sneak back to the caravan/trailer and warm himself up on the coal fire that was installed;  whilst we all froze.  In my wisdom I decided to scare him and put a litre bottle of petrol behind the grate - not really thinking it through.  The hole in the side of the caravan made me realise I overdid the juice just a wee bit  :fire:

Oh Welshy! Great start to a Monday morning. 

I've decided not to mess with my gallery & hope that sooner or later PB will sort itself...ever the optimist :D

My pc is playing up - display driver throwing a hissy fit, unexpected shutdowns - gotta do a full back-up today...imagine having to install all of PDN again!!

Well, all I can say is that your gallery is super awesome! I love the images in it and I can definatly say that in the time that I was gone, everyone has improved a ton! Haha, keep it going Welshblue!

An outstanding gallery here. I have to agree with others about all the little details, perfect art. 

The Fire picture looks cool but the tanks look like freon tanks they use in the U.S.,maybe they use them for gas over there,lol,but freon doesn't burn.

I don't understand all the problems with photobucket,I am having none,maybe it is operator errors,lol. You do all know that they will not be taking .png's after June,right?      

The Fire picture looks cool but the tanks look like freon tanks they use in the U.S.,maybe they use them for gas over there,lol,but freon doesn't burn.

The gas tanks for your grill (if you use one) look kinda like shorter versions of those.

You do all know that they will not be taking .png's after June,right?

Are they deleting all previously uploaded PNGs too? That would be bad...

@ JulioCoolio, nightcrafter27, DrewD', Oceana, JF and RFX ... many thanks for the very kind comments.  It's an awww shucks moment.

@ skullbonz ... thanks and what 'Noob says for the gas bottles.  I think myself and BarbieQ' can say we know they can go boom ...

As for photofecket.  

Nah not operator error.  If I upload an image there it doesn't go into the correct folder and when I do find it and put the link on here there's always a part I have to edit before I can post it.  The thumbnails on my first page used to work (I've uploaded them 3 times.)    

They've fixed something that wasn't broken and broken all the links.  For me @ least

Edited by welshblue

..........You do all know that they will not be taking .png's after June,right?      

I hope skullbonz is joking with that one??

I haven't updated the front page really since I didn't want to go through all that pain either :(

Man, I so agree with you, Welshy.

I'd love to update my frontpage ... but time, energy and inclination is lacking for now.

Fibro'.  Speaks for itself

(just noticed a poor blending job on a couple of places. bummer)

Edited by welshblue