welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~Synthetic~ 02/02/2020

I think it's awesome also barbie.   ;)  I have a dragon's breath with no dragon either,lol,just razzin him.       ;)

Edited by skullbonz
  • Upvote 1

Dragon song is a mighty impressive work Welshblue, the shine and details you have going on there are stunning. I gaze in awe at what you can create. B)

• Upvote 1

The detail and realism to your works is highly impressive, I can only imagine how long it has taken you to reach the level you are at. And just how many layers / hours it must take. I am in awe. Stunning gallery.

@ Skullbonz, Dryda' and DrewD' ... many thanks.  It's not often I'm totally satisfied with an image but I'm particularly pleased with Dragon Song

@ Lloyd ... many thanks.  Some images there's so many layers and hours spent that Rick and the plug-in authors could be cited in a divorce  :evillaugh:

Time, practice and experience are the keys to PDN IMO ... you wouldn't be stunned with my earlier pieces, well maybe you would but not in a good way !  Thanks for the visit

------------------------------------------

5 Year PC Killer ... strange title but I couldn't think of one.  That seems quite apt towards the latter stages of the image.  I've never known PDN to hang/ become not respond before (my computer not PDN's fault)

Enjoy (hopefully)

Welsh, I can hear my laptop creaking and groaning...wait a second, that's my brain doing that. I can't imagine how much work you've put into this!

This room is huuuugggee! I think I looked at this image for several minutes and shook my head. Incredible! 

The barrels, the diamond plate ramp, windows and what's outside the windows, gosh, Welsh, you really thought this through. Kudos and here's a hug and a pat on the back for you. *hug* *pat* ;)

Holy...smokes... The words just aren't there, so...

tumblr_mesadwyum21qmitur.gif

Amazing work...so much to take in...and so real...

Edited by Daniels

Nothing above despair works which is putting me in great despair because I can't see what everyone is raving about,lol.   :D

Had to add I think it's about time you dusted off one of those jars of money and go buy a new computer,lol.  Windows 95 just isn't any good anymore,lol.   ;)

Edited by skullbonz

Nothing above despair works which is putting me in great despair because I can't see what everyone is raving about,lol.   :D

Had to add I think it's about time you dusted off one of those jars of money and go buy a new computer,lol.  Windows 95 just isn't any good anymore,lol.   ;)

Me too :( where is the PC killer?

@ Daniels and Helen ... many thanks.  So glad you enjoyed it.  I hate to think how many hours I put into it, I think it will work out into days ... and a lot of earache

@ 'Bonz and YM ... the thumb should be working now ?   Scratch that.  Not sure what's going on here.  I've put the link instead

I'm already pricing up towers.  The bearings on the running wheel are wearing out and the hamster's legs are getting pretty short !!  (Although my wife thinks I'm pretty sad upgrading just to use PDN )

Edited by welshblue
  • Upvote 1

I can see the picture with the oil drums. That picture is absolutely amazing. I can see how there were very many layers to make each piece and you have many pieces. You have a real knack for giving them that textured look and hope that one day I could be even half as good as you are sir. You should be doing this for money. Your work truly inspires me. 

PC Killer is just completely stunning, each time I look I see something new in there, the details are outstanding, I get the impression that I'm in a real building, completely blown away by that one mate, top work indeed B)

Hurray I can see it! (I thought Helen & Daniels must have been hallucinating last night). :lol:

PC Killer - Stunning!   :beer: :beer:  :beer:    :beer:  :beer:  - (Too good for the Galleria - but I'll ask anyway)

I still think your gallery would work better with Imgur - currently most of your PB thumbnails from below 'Iron Maiden' aren't working (for me atleast), which is a shame.

Well that was worth the wait! Yes, Galleria material for sure. When Welshy does metal or stone my heart just sings. This is eerie! I thought I heard a can or something get knocked over in the background :D Wonder what the factory produced & what happened to the workers. This is a stunning, seamless testament to skills & techniques perfected over time. 

There is a lot of blood sweat & tears that have gone into this image & it was all worth it, Welshy! Ok, guess I kinda already said that but it is just that good. It has been a real privilege to watch you grow & have your wonderful guidance along the way too. 

Looking forward to the next 5 years with you.

Quick note for Mrs Welshy: please do let him have a new tower. It isn't sad to have a kickass pc for PDN. Ask my hubby :P You'd be doing the world a dis-service if you didn't get a new one :D

The position of the box is excellent, and I love the barrels, floor lights, ramp, ladder just like to climb it....so many to list mate.

Amazing work Welshy, well deserved, I wasn't surprised at all.

hello my dear friend,   been awhile since I've posted       but wow!   latest image is stunning!   great work and congrats on your inclusion in the galleria on this one. 

ciao   OMA

• Upvote 3