welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~Synthetic~ 02/02/2020

So many great choices to choose from, but they're all so good! Lovely work, once again. I love the most colorful one, but they're all so amazing!

Many thanks Helen and BarbieQ' ... couldn't wish for 2 prettier groupies :P

As always, very much appreciated.

-----------------------------------

Playing around with Adel's tutorial: Click

And doing a bit of my own thing.

I just love playing around with Bevel Selection, AA-Assistant and Blend Modes to get different effects

welshblue, very nice results. I think my favorite is the red/metal one on the far right (the 3rd one)

And thank you for pointing me in that tut's direction. I'm trying it right now. ^_^

Great take on the tutorial and making it your own. The metallicky letters are absolutely shiny and beautiful. You can definitely use it in one of your images that you make.

what's this ? fantastic gallery ;realy you are a professional designer. i liked this pics ( Weakest Link ; Collab#2 with PeterPawn ; The Bridge ).

@ Goon' and Moninca ... many thanks. Great results on the tut' in question. Even with the spelling mistake :P;)

@ Helen ... many thanks. You've read my brain again. I'm trying hard to make the final version of The Factory both bright and dark - but struggling :roll:

@ adel ... many thanks. You flatter me with your words. There are lots of great artists on here. Hopefully we all help each other ?

I'm happy you enjoyed my gallery

-----------------------------------------

Paper Planes

Playing around with david atwell's Aurora Effect and experimenting with Madjik's Kaleidoscope plug-in thanks to yellowman

Such simple shapes, yet you turned them into such beauties. Ahhh...Welsh mystifies us with his artistic capabilities. Again!

Pfft, yeah. You know you've been staring at the screen too long when you can't even get your own name right. XD

Ooo... I love those paper airplanes. They remind me of origami cranes. :)

Edited by Moninca

Man, I missed the metal text ones...they remind me of the chrome writing on classic old cars. Each one very cool. I will try the tute soon. On holidays for 2 weeks & hubby has a lot planned to get done around the house & working on the bike restorations...I think the tute would be really good for those TX wallpapers.

Paper Planes - wow! I love the colours but those fine arc lines are fabulous. They really give such a great feel to the image. I love the shapes too. Very fitting background. For me this is a very happy image & it made me smile to see it.

@ Goon' ... many thanks mate. The quote is one of my profound moments. As in, the only thing we're guaranteed in life. Is death.

How cheery is that for a Sunday morning :lol:

@ Moninca ... many thanks. Spelling mistakes happen to us all. I've lost a few pieces because I flattened and didn't save a PDN file :Warning:

@ Helen ... as always, your kind words flatter me too much. I'm not sure about mystifying, most often I confuse myself >:O

@ BarbieQ' ... many thanks. You got it spot on. The text inspired by all the classic Fords from the 70's and 80's. One smile makes the time spent on an image worth while :smile:

--------------------------------------------

Messing around on Pg 1. My wife reckons it's sick ... but not in a good way

It's pretty gruesome, but love the idea and animation, nonetheless. It's interesting how simple the design is, yet we know it's a heart. LOVE the scalpel and animation, by the way.

Paper Planes,I don't know what it is about this image, but this is my fav to date.The simple shapes the colours or combination of both.It does it for me.The colour/hue of the blood in Still Beating is perfect.Nice one!

@ Mountnman, Helen and Dug ... many thanks for the comments. As always, very much appreciated.

-------------------------------------------

On Pg. 1 ... the latest in a craze of me making minimalistic wallpapers ... Embryo

On Pg. 1 ... the latest in a craze of me making minimalistic wallpapers ... Embryo

OMG that's awesome, but it's too small for my desktop xD Any suggestions on how to make another one or maybe a tutorial? It's definitely cool enough...

@ pdnnoob ... many thanks. Were the full sized wallpapers a better fit ?

Hopefully I'll finish a tutorial soon.

@ Goon' ... many thanks Fella :D

Glad you enjoyed it.

Hopefully this years Premiership will be as exciting as last years ? Roll on the return of MOTD

@ Moninca ... many thanks.

You've inspired me to try a possibility

@ BarbieQ' ... as always :P

-----------------------------------------

[On pg 1.

i]Scratching[/i] a very poor .gif aimation inspired by FrontCannon's latest offering in the WMAYLTN thread after making Indie'

"Scratching" wasn't what I thought it would be, but it was even better. Your simple animations put a smile on my face and the record is very realistic. Were you ever asked to create animations for anyone?

The record`s stuck, the record`s stuck, the record`s stuck, the record`s stuck sHa_lol2.gif

Excellent animation Welshy. Well done.

Can`t wait for MOTD either.Saturday evenings are not the same.

Won my Hattrick league and got promoted! Unbeaten all season. I think I`ll struggle in the next division though.

Good golly Miss Molly! Hey, I remember those! 33 or 45...fantastic. Old vinyl...I have one left - Neil Diamond Holly Holy, quality is heavy, bought in Germany I believe since I am the second owner (& last). I love what you've done to this. The way there is minimal colour. Faded memories...so cool!