welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~Synthetic~ 02/02/2020

Very nice work there, Welsh...very sunburning hot nice work...yeah, I got kissed (literally) by the sun today. :?

Maybe you could make a mini-tut on how to make those wood patterns? I would definitely love it.

Edit: just typing this response was my 457th post. 8)

Edit 2: just typing this response gave you 35 page already. 8) 8)

@ Storm' ... :lol: @ your edits. The wood tut' ... drakaan has very kindly given me permission to link to his, without who's techniques I wouldn't have worked out how to add just that lil' bit more ... it won't be a mini - one though :wink:

@ Helen ... thanks again for your kind words, enthusiasm for my work and for posting those inspiring images :wink:

@ Yellowman ... thanks mate :wink: Only a lil' bit of Radial Blur, now you've seen how it's done I think I'll write a Newbies tut' ...

Catch the Pigeon WIP

th_catchpigeon.jpg

Lots of things to add/ do yet ... but if anyone has a fool-proof way of getting better pellet holes than I have; I'd be eternally grateful for some pointers :wink:

@ Storm' ... :lol: @ your edits. The wood tut' ... drakaan has very kindly given me permission to link to his, without who's techniques I wouldn't have worked out how to add just that lil' bit more ... it won't be a mini - one though :wink:

@ Helen ... thanks again for your kind words, enthusiasm for my work and for posting those inspiring images :wink:

@ Yellowman ... thanks mate :wink: Only a lil' bit of Radial Blur, now you've seen how it's done I think I'll write a Newbies tut' ...

Catch the Pigeon WIP

th_catchpigeon.jpg

Lots of things to add/ do yet ... but if anyone has a fool-proof way of getting better pellet holes than I have; I'd be eternally grateful for some pointers :wink:

Thanks Helen and Yellowman ... Catch the Pigeon didn't quite make it to the end :roll:

I sort of got side-tracked and it turned into something else :lol:

Thanks Yellowman, I'm quite happy with my sig' ... for now :wink:

... Navarone ...

th_endofdays.png

Thanks Helen and Yellowman ... Catch the Pigeon didn't quite make it to the end :roll:

I sort of got side-tracked and it turned into something else :lol:

Thanks Yellowman, I'm quite happy with my sig' ... for now :wink:

... Navarone ...

th_endofdays.png

:shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o Wow! It's so beautiful! It looks peaceful in mysterious way. It's so cool and awesome! The background is just :shock: :shock: :shock: that adds a nice touch to the whole piece. The reflections are also fantastic! And the rifles (shotguns?) in front of the stupendous crates are purely amazing! SUUUUUUPPPPPPEEEERRRRR job! :P

:shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o Wow! It's so beautiful! It looks peaceful in mysterious way. It's so cool and awesome! The background is just :shock: :shock: :shock: that adds a nice touch to the whole piece. The reflections are also fantastic! And the rifles (shotguns?) in front of the stupendous crates are purely amazing! SUUUUUUPPPPPPEEEERRRRR job! :P

Thanks Helen :oops:

I'm still amazed at what can be done with PDN ... as I said in the other place, I was struggling with the shotgun, so it was easier to resize it :lol:

Thanks again for always commenting and your encouragement makes me want to make something new ... maybe some rusty barrels to go with the crates ?

Half an hour trying to copy GoonFella's Volt ... one the Arsenal fan definetly won :lol:

th_volt.png

Thanks Helen :oops:

I'm still amazed at what can be done with PDN ... as I said in the other place, I was struggling with the shotgun, so it was easier to resize it :lol:

Thanks again for always commenting and your encouragement makes me want to make something new ... maybe some rusty barrels to go with the crates ?

Half an hour trying to copy GoonFella's Volt ... one the Arsenal fan definetly won :lol:

th_volt.png

I think you should just keep on going with those images. :shock: I never tire looking at the new additions and even look forward to seeing more. I love the Volt you did and the color is a nice touch. :!: :!:

I think you should just keep on going with those images. :shock: I never tire looking at the new additions and even look forward to seeing more. I love the Volt you did and the color is a nice touch. :!: :!:

th_volt.png

I spent a lot more than half an hour on mine so yours is pretty good for a quicky. :wink:

Wait `till next season and it won`t just be me winning! :lol:

th_volt.png

I spent a lot more than half an hour on mine so yours is pretty good for a quicky. :wink:

Wait `till next season and it won`t just be me winning! :lol: