welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~Synthetic~ 02/02/2020

@ Helen and Storm ... thanks guys, I'm happy with the shiney thing (I'm not sure if it's jewellry or not :lol: ) But I think I've messed the shadows up :roll:

... I've got plenty of time to practice as I'm off for 7 days with bronchitis :| And Drs. orders to give up smoking. I'm gonna get realllly miserable :twisted:

I'm speechless. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That's something I never thought I'd see ... a woman who's speechless :lol::lol:

... and laughing just turned into a serious coughing fit :mrgreen:

hope you feel better soon. I know its going to be hard to quit smoking but it will be better for you in the long run.

If you are a little testy we all will know why. :lol::lol::lol: just promise you won't draw any nasty cigerate butts in an ashtray.

Thanks oma.

You're right. It's a dirty, silly habit and the Dr has given me one of these new wonder drugs to help. Hopefully it will.

Nope, there won't be any smelly ashtrays ... the only ASH I'll draw is whichever one of the maestro's techniques I use :D :wink: :idea:

Yeah, I hope you will feel better. And believe me, I've been speechless many times. Something has to be REALLY good in order for me to say so. You should feel honored. :P

Thanks Helen. i always feel honoured when you compliment my work :wink:

A lil' toy car to go in the WorkShop pic' when I finish it

th_toycar.png

... it needs something, I'm not sure what :? (which bright spark will say ... a match !!)

Thanks, Juraiko1324 ... I dunno what to say. And that's not like me. Thanks mate. :PanTool:

Thanks, becauseIwantedto ... I'd forgotten about that animation. I'm glad it made you smile :)

Thanks GoonFella ... I never thought of adapting it to a photoframe, it just sort of evolved when I was messing with a few textures and Tile Reflection

And I used it to make: FlutterBye

flutterbye.png

APNG version

butterflyanimation.th.png

It's beautiful!!!! I really like how it came out. The colors are really nice, too, along with the outline of the butterfly; it's so shiny! It's an outstanding job once again. Nice job! :shock: :shock: :shock:

@ becauseIwantedto ... Thanks ... Not bad for 'plug - in mash', eh ? :wink: ( :oops: Sorry, I couldn't resist that)

@ Juraiko1324 ... Thanks ... I guess every plug -in could give a different effect if you play around with the UI? :arrow:

@ Helen and Storm' ... Thanks ... maybe if I had a butterfly idea again, I'd do it differently :?:

The Power & Possibilities of PDN :) Like this next offering. Re-cycling parts of old images as I delete files and put the layers I want onto a disc.

After a day of sporting disappointment in football and rugby

A New Day

ANewDay.png

love the butterfly! and that copper color is an excellent foil for the tiles.

I like how you've done the body portion.

great job as always.

ciao

OMA :wink:

Thanks oma, the body was the bit I liked the least and I spent over an hour trying different effects. The copper colour was pure luck with Sepia2 (and a blend mode, which for the life of me I can't remember :? )

Thanks GoonFella, it is very fragile. A bit like my head ... why oh why when I say, "Never Again" don't I listen to myself :mrgreen:

Thanks Storm', I missed that bit. And you're right it would look better. I'll change it later when I can look at bright things 8)

becauseIwantedto ... it was just my twisted sense of humour when I thought of this:

Hidden Content:
Really nice! The forum is in dire need of some people who actually draw, not plugin-mash. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but this stuff is great.
It was meant to be tongue in cheek and I'm sorry if my remark was offensive in any way, it truly wasn't meant to be. :oops:

:shock: I love "A New Day!" Maybe if you make the rays a brighter color, it would be a "A Bright New Day." I like it so much. It's so beautiful and peaceful! :shock:

@ landacore, thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed your look around

@ becauseIwantto, I'm glad to hear I didn't offend you ... for the record tho' ... without the Line Tool I wouldn't be able to draw :wink:

@ Helen, thanks, I'll try brighter colours, but at that moment the darker colours suited my mood better.

This next piece was inspired by a stressful, scary week for myself and my family

TearDrop Explode

th_teardropexplodes.png

Ps. this is in no way meant to rip off oma's splendid tear abstract she posted a few weeks ago, it's an abstract to convey my feelings

I thought the jewel was beautiful then I saw the butterfly or copperfly or goldenfly or wonderfly! Astonishingly beautiful I love it! I like your tear drop too, especially the central part (just because may be the background is not one of my fav colors) Bravo!

p.s. I should quit smoking too, let's make a challenge! (I am actually smoking while I am telling you this :lol: )

Miao!

Wooooooowwww! It's so awesomely creative!!! I love the band going around because it's so sparkly. Sorry to hear about your week. I hope everthing's all right now. :wink: