welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~Split Personality~ 01/12/2019

Hello once more webavenger,

You have the right to think whatever you want, but you are not required to share your thoughts with us.

Until you could consistently churn out such realistic looking textures, nobody will even give a c**p about your thoughts.

Plus, I have Private Messaged welshblue multiple times and he has always been happy to help, sending me links to tutorials and giving me tips.

Back on topic, welshblue's works are beautiful and amazing and I still don't get why one would create an account on a forum just to say false things about one of the greatest artist on this forum.

they will not share any thing.

worried every body will be better

why do others like this work so much ?

I, and many more on this forum will totally agree with CSM on all of the above comments re: welshblue and his artistic talent.

I dont recall ever seeing any of "your" art on view!

why dont you and your negative attitude go and create something as good as welshblue's and let the rest of us voice our opinions!

j.d.

Thanks csm' and J.D ... but I wouldn't bother wasting your breath on a cwd.

<snip>

Ban me admin, I don't give a flying monkeys'

I won't pull any tutorials I've posted in the hope that someone may find them useful.

If anyone is interested in future works you can find them @ PDNFanatics or deviantArt. May most of you live long and prosper

th_1stcut.jpg

RIP.jpg

Edited by pyrochild
language

ha, lovely work. nice conversation here too, really interesting to read while on the job...anyway that last piece that

looks like a beach looks soo good! I can only imagine the sweat and blood you put into the work, and all that coffee to

help you stay awake when in the middle of working on a master piece! I haven't been to your gallery in a while, and decided

to take a peek. I know that beach piece might be from a while ago, but it's still amazing. I really hope to see more

brilliant art work from you, and more tutorials. Have fun, and good luck with the rest of the stuff you're

working on. ;-)

It's a shame you're letting a single troll drive you off of this forum, welshblue. That's exactly the sort of response webavenger was probably hoping for.

webavenger has been banned.

Pyrochild, thanks for your kind words of support to my friend.

I am deeply saddened & angered that this had to happen. By the same token, I am not surprised at Welshy's response.

There is something wrong with people that feel a need to tear others down. Perhaps that is may be a good doctoral paper for me?

Webavenger probably won't see my response but it sure makes me feel better: I hope your toilet paper turns into razorblades!

Welshy, my friend, take heart - your work is appreciated & loved by so many.

I believe this is the first time I've ever visited this gallery, and honestly, it's the best things I've ever seen made in Paint.Net. I'm not surprised a little bit you got the Monet Award. I really like how you incorporate a theme into each and every one of your images.

BTW, look at all of webavenger's posts, there all negative except for one. You can see he was a real positive guy! :lol:

Also, if I may ask, why did you take out some of your competition entries? I'd already voted for a few of yours (just supporting my opinions above), and when I went back to see, yours was gone.

Edited by himself22

I`m afraid Pyro is right. You should not let one little moron get to you like this . At least he is banned. I don`t know if you will read this but you will be missed. So sorry to see it end like this. :(

It's a shame you're letting a single troll drive you off of this forum, welshblue. That's exactly the sort of response webavenger was probably hoping for.

webavenger has been banned.

To those who think I over-reacted, it's quite simple for me ...

none of you apart from a few know of the carp that myself and a couple of others hve put up with via PM. Just because we can use PDN to quite a high standard ...

And they say Humans are the most intelligient on the planet ...

Edited by welshblue

Welshy, my friend, I understand & share your thoughts too. There is a time for everything & a place for everything & sometimes that changes as we do.

I applaud you for leaving the tutes up & perhaps leave your gallery here too. I'd like people to know you were here, once. You set the bar high.

I'll see you on PDNFanatics or Deviantart.

I think now I can understand a bit better why you are leaving Welshy. No point in staying somewhere if you don`t feel comfortable. I have a sneaky feeling that this has been coming on for some time and Webavenger was just the trigger that finally shot the bullet at these forums.

See you on Fans buddy. ;)

I hate it when people do this, let one comment bother them...I can understand your story, but that isn't no reason to leave.

Nice new pieces, and I will miss you, Welshblue.

I hate it when people do this, let one comment bother them...I can understand your story, but that isn't no reason to leave.

Nice new pieces, and I will miss you, Welshblue.

To be fair I think, as I have said already, that it was down to more than just a single comment. It`s been building up to this for a while. We`ll all be sorry to see Welshy leave though.

Honestly, I lamost laughed at all this. And no I'm not a hater, I quite like your work, but... seriously..?

Could webavenger have said what he said in a nicer way? Yes. Did he completely rtash you, call you names, and repeatedly slander you and ruin your reputation? No. Don't get me wrong, he should have been warned, maybe 1 month ban or something, but banning him was *slightly* harsh in my opinion.

And Wesh... really? Not only do you let one little 'troll' run you away, but you post a little sob-story to make up for it? If that all actually happened too you, then great, I honor you for recovering from all that. But I fail too see why that's an excuse for one little troll to make you run away. You're a great artist, and if the little story was true, a strong man. So why the hell did you quit because of this?

But anyway, if the discicion is made then it's made. I wish you well.

You say that as if he has to be here - he doesn't. And no offense, but your art comes nothing close to his, and I am assuming you haven't been to jail (not that I have). And this is what I feel the most important, yet most commonly overlooked, rule: you know you don't HAVE to post in a thread, right?

I'd be in favour of closing this thread.

I can see an infinite loop of unnecessary arguments coming from this... :closed:

And what, csm725, does Zlyth's art AHAHAA YOU WISH

Anyone else who posts in this thread better be either

• commenting on welshblue's art
  • begging him to come back

Otherwise, expect a warning or a ban, depending on the mood of the mod who sees it.

GOT IT? GOOD.

I feel bad now that I didn't comment so much in his gallery. Him and Barbieq have the best art on the site, and are the best at what style they mainly do. I really wish he wouldn't have left. I would have probably learned many things about PDN, just like Barbieq did.

As one of Welshblue's good friends, I'm sure that he'll be back, and he is a damn good artist. In fact, he's one of my closest friends on this board.

I cannot think of another wood texture artists that does wood as great as he does, and I am envious of his talent. His metal work makes me wish I was that good, and that's one of his fortes.

Fear not, good people, he'll be back someday, and he'll blow half of you out of the water with some of his future works.

B)

Yeah.

Or maybe he's secretly planning to make a huge utterly awesome picture thats 100% Paint.Net that will make him be considered the ultimate king of everything, and will be made an administrator.

Or maybe he'll invent a new color or something. That would be awesome!

But seriously, please come back!!!

Edited by himself22