welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~Split Personality~ 01/12/2019

but remember the beauty of PDN is you can work in colour then change it to B/W :wink:

the craziest thing is ... I didn't fffink of that :roll:

And I doubt I would have :roll::roll:

thanks mate :wink:

I just saw an image that made me think of a suggestion, you might try running an image through the ink sketch plugin with the colors all turned off.

Thanks everyone for the comments on 18 carat love affair. Music has been a huge inspiration for a few pieces in the pipeline.

@ Oma ... I had to laugh at the butterfly thing :lol:

@ Possum' ... thanks for the suggestion mate, I've decide to go down the route of manipulating some photographs I took the other day, and giving them a WB makeover with a few wacky twists :wink:

Blue Horizons

th_bluehorizons.jpg

Welsh by gove I think you've got it! Blue Horizons is just the sort of image I'd expect to find in an upscale restaurant setting.

flow and movement is fantastic, color is appropriate and gives off a very soothing atmosphere.

:lol: butterfly I think is going thru one of those phases. I'm sure she has been grounded for more of this year already than she's been ungrounded. poor kid just doesn't catch on. :lol: just like her mum at that age :lol: I joke with the daughter telling her its "Payback time" :lol:

ciao OMA

@ Barbie' ... as always, a heartfelt thanks for the input

@ Oma ... as above, and this wasn't intended for any other use apart from de-stressing, but you've made me think again :wink:

On the grounding of kids subject ... I've given up on that, they do my head by roaming about the house moaning, so it's easier to kick them out.

Instead they have between 200/ 400 lines of I must not ... to write :lol:

@ Chrisco' ... thank you. Out of interest, what effects would you add that don't disrupt the flow of the piece ?

Nervous Energy

th_NervousEnergy.jpg

As noted on fans, I love the background, the way it's kinda engraved & has like a blood or rust stain. The orbs are superbly done & I love the whole atmosphere of this piece. Well done!

@ Helen and Barbie' ... thanks for the comments ladies, especially for taking the time to do it twice :)

@ Kemaru ... thanks man, glad you liked it. It was a fun piece to make and helped teach me a new trick or two.

I've noticed lately that the general interest for art produced on the board is getting less and less.

Some marvellous galleries slipping away, due to lack of comments and I'm as guilty as anyone of looking but not appreciating

Sadly I think this one may be joining them ... a few last pieces over this week to gauge how much so, then I might just cut my losses and save everyone's bandwidth ...

... Smile

th_smile.jpg

Inspired by the wonderful photography of 'Nab and GW_14

a few last pieces over this week to gauge how much so, then I might just cut my losses and save everyone's bandwidth ...

Noooooooooooooooo.......

Beautiful texture! This image made me smile as well. I'm not sure if it was the title or me getting ready to take a picture. It looks realistic. Everything looks so perfect and polished. Nice job! :shock: :shock: :!:

Wow the camera looks so real ! The texture is amazing, and such detail, even down to the flash ! Such a great piece. When I saw the title, I thought I would see something else. Very clever !

Congrats on getting another piece in the Galleria ! Really good piece of artwork.

Superb image Welshy! Could easily be mistaken for the real thing. The detail is amazing and the reflection on the lens finishes it off perfectly.Well done. :wink:

Aw, Welshy, they all beat me to it. Everything they said I have to agreee with wholeheartedly. I love the little sparkles in the lens. Superb!

Me too , I agree . I might be doing the same with my Gallery x_x awesome camera as stated in fans . I love the animated version , you've got so many wonderful pieces I'm in awe every time ..

theres a reason why not many people comment on your work. it is not that good.

some people might say wow but the clarity and believibility of the textures is worse than average.

if you did not say what they are meant to be. nobody would know

i suggest you stop moaning about the ones who do not and start making pictures better for the people that do.

what do they say - get over yourself.

people like yourself and sokagirl are to childish. there are much better digital artists - have you bothered looking at chrisco927 gallery?

there paper is better than something you have ever did. as is the work of barbieq525 and yellowman and possum roadkill

There's a line between constructive criticism and just being a jackass. You are on the wrong side of that line, webavenger. Watch it.

Agreed. Did you really join just to act like a total douche? If you don't have something worthwhile to say, don't post it. This is the Pictorium, not the Tear-Down-Other's-Work section of the forum. People post work here to get comments and useful critiquing. Personally, I'm a fan of WelshBlue's work.

EDIT: I expanded my comment a bit. Comments like his really get my goat, so to speak.

Wow webavenger is a super douche lol. How pathetic can a person be lmao.

anyways on to the picture. The camera is one of your best artworks to date welsh and i can tell it has taken a while to make. It has that welshblue flair that we all have came to love. Keep up the great work man.

Welshblue, don't listen to that person. Your work is fabulous. We should all learn creating textures the way you do. You're awesome!