welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~Split Personality~ 01/12/2019

I'd love a tute on Hope & the Turned ON one. It really has such a lovely glow & smoothness to it. I'm with Helen & just want to press it :D The background texture sets it off so well. 

Also agree with Mrs Welshy, framed would be just the bee's knees. As for the asking price...:P

I agree that a background would have detracted from Hope. It's an amazing piece. Switched On is really cool too. You got the glow down nicely :)

Got to agree with everyone,Hope is hypnotic and I also want to turn the switch on. Excellent!

Not seen you around for a wee while, Hope everything is OK.

@  Editapp ... yep all PDN with the exception of the photo manipulations

@ EER ... Awww shucks.  I haven't blushed in years.  What he didn't say is that the other times they want to strangle me :lol:

@ Helen, NN, BarbieQ',  Dark', SAND33P, EER, Daniels and Dug ... thanks guys.  

Press away @ the switch  all you want ... a warning - it'll be like the pc I sent back - nothing will happen.  So a complete waste of time ;)

I'm just finishing up a tute and then I'll get onto the Hope one hopefully sometime this week.

@ Dug.  It's been a manic couple of weeks mate ... just finally catching up with all things.   I don't think 3 hours sleep a night because of a new medication is conducive to me functioning properly ... so the doctors reckon I should take another one to counteract it at night times but they both mong you out.  A hiding to nothing

... I just want to be young again

I'm curious as to what was removed from here ... whoever it was PM me, I'm in the mood for ripping heads off

Welsh, I read it yesterday and was going to comment, but decided against it. I didn't want to feed the troll. You're a great person, Welsh, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise. 

• Upvote 1

Good on you Helen...

I'd rather see Welshy continue with those fabulous tutes he's been writing. What a great contribution to the PDN community!

Plus now that he has a new pc with W7 - hold on to your hats everyone!

Ahhh one of them haters.  Good job it was deleted then otherwise I'd have had my wish of a warning point ... really not in the mood for idiots right now.  And wouldn't take a lot for me to say sod it.  'Cos I definitely don't need it

Thanks Helen and BarbieQ' ... I try to do my best in giving something back.  Even if some don't appreciate it.   I've got a great tute' on my old computer, it's just finding time to transfer everything across ... and actually opening PDN.  

I've only opened 4.0 two or three times and not downloaded any plugins 

Thanks again ladies and EER ... you guys are worth your weight in gold for being such good people and good friends.  Plus loyal supporters of what I try and show PDN is capable of 

• Upvote 1

Ahhh one of them haters.  Good job it was deleted then otherwise I'd have had my wish of a warning point ... really not in the mood for idiots right now.

There never is a good time to deal with morons.

Thanks again ladies and EER ... you guys are worth your weight in gold for being such good people and good friends.  Plus loyal supporters of what I try and show PDN is capable of

You're welcome my friend.

@DarkShock: That's exactly how we felt. The offending post was removed because it crossed the line between constructive criticism and rudeness. We don't need that sort of stuff here on the forum.

@ the guys who've got my back ... always nice to know the wagons can get circled ;)

Thanks Julio' ... Hope seems more significant for the coming weeks.
I wanted to get another tutorial published before Christmas but not sure I'm going to have time/ energy to get the Hope one done as well.  Not opened PDN in anger for nearly 3 weeks before today to help out in the discussions board.  Totally unlike me.

A few things to get through before I'll be here every day.

Touch wood

If I don't get here before, I hope you Loyalists and everyone else have a great Christmas

Edited by welshblue

That one day that costs ... too much ... has been and gone.  Hope you all had a good 'un

Not posted an image for 2 months, so did some doodling.  An abstract to get back into using PDN.  

The title may be obscure, but I know wot I mean ... 

Welsh, this is phenomenal! Just the way everything's shining and glowing is extraordinary. I especially like the lens flares going right in the middle at a diagnol. It also seems that they're not just circles, they're pentagons and some of them are squares. I really like that variety because it adds a little more to the whole image.

• Upvote 1

Second Chance is great. I love the flare thingy but it is chopped off on the left side. :( 

Sometimes it is the monitor that we are working on. My laptop shows things very differently. Chimay's sig is all posterised on that screen.

Nice season's colours in it. I like the message in it too. Fitting on so many levels.

• Upvote 1