welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays/ Arthurian~ 12/12/2019

I've just caught up with what has been happening in the forums over the past few weeks. Sorry to read what has been going on with you lately and hope things are starting to look up.

Excellent new piece,really captures the dark mood and feelings that despair can hold.

@ Sasha, Helen, BarbieQ', Daniels, Dug, Dryda' and YM 

Many thanks for the feedback on Despair.  

I just  LOVE the cross.VERY VERY detailed and pretty.It is super cool looking.I can't believe my eyes when I see really cool and fine art like this.I want to be an artist when I grow up like my dad.B.T.W:RedBeard is my dad.lol.I hope you make many more fine arts.I can't wait 'till the next post!I'll be looking forward to it.

Edited by Ragdoll

@ DrewD' and Ragdoll ... many thanks for the kind comments.  Always appreciated even if not expressed in a lot of words

@  Ragdoll.  Daughter of RedBeard.  Cool Dad you've got, who's also a very talented artist.  If you're a chip off the old block your work will be a pleasure to view.  

Not sure about me making fine arts ... or producing a whole lot more.  After 5 years the creative well is running a bit dry ... 

I REALLY like ALL of your pics.They're SO cool!I started playing with paint.net other than coloring pictures and they're not bad for a begginer.Anyhow,I LOVE all your AWESOMELY AWESOME pics!

Aww,well that's okay.You're very creative and I know you're bound to think of something to make look AWESOME.I still like looking at these though;)Very cool.You are one of the people my dad reccomended I come look at your work.You are one of those people who "inspire him"to do great art.You should check out his gallery too,and see if you can get creative by seeing some of his art.He'll be posting a new picture soon.Anyway,I know you're REALLY good and that you'll think of something.Well,I have to go now,so I hope you think of something creative!Just remember:Be yourself,be unique,be creative!

Edited by Ragdoll

Aww,well that's okay.You're very creative and I know you're bound to think of something to make look AWESOME.I still like looking at these though;)Very cool.You are one of the people my dad reccomended I come look at your work.You are one of those people who "inspire him"to do great art.You should check out his gallery too,and see if you can get creative by seeing some of his art.He'll be posting a new picture soon.Anyway,I know you're REALLY good and that you'll think of something.Well,I have to go now,so I hope you think of something creative!Just remember:Be yourself,be unique,be creative!

Thanks.  

And I'm humbled your Dad recommended my work to you ... I hold him in the highest regard as an artist and for being one of the good guys here.  In fact his Robocop image was the inspiration in starting http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt241/WelshsPlace/Realistic%201/buffalosoldier2update.png'>  THIS  Although I am a bit stuck now where to go with it, as i'm a plug-in cruncher not a 'natural' artist

Looking forward to seeing any image he posts.  I loved the phone he made with Blender

Edit *  Thank you ShinichiOkazaki.  Emos are cool.  Especially the music

Edited by welshblue

Aw, Welsh, this is just too good for words. You can't do that to me. I need some adjectives right now...

Top-notch work! Exceptional metallic designs! Stupendous jewel right in the middle. I always have this notion that gems will start glowing when they're placed inside a something. 

Again, I  M  P  R  E  S  S  I  V  E  !

The pattern is beautiful. Delicate & yet a strength to it. I love the mix of colours in the metal. So hard to believe this is not a real object. I wish it were real. I look at the round gem & it can see that there is magic happening in there. Rather than being an inert gem it seems to have things floating around, enticing the viewer to look longer & deeper. 

The stone wall has always done it for me. I really have no idea why but from the first time I ever saw your rock surfaces, they spark a faint memory, stir a longing...this one is no exception. Well done! I love it!

@ Daniels, Helen, RedBeard, RedOchre, BarbieQ', DrewD' and Sashs

Many thanks all.  As always, the comments are appreciated.

Dragon Song on Pg. 1.  

My wife wanted me to design a ring ... 

Very nice, Welsh! I would wear that ring (and I don't normally wear jewelry :) ).

Congrats on getting Celtic pride in the galleria!

Edited by Daniels

It's a nice piece of jewelry. Intricate metal work. It would take ages to handcraft that. Great centerpiece, too!

Firstly congratulations on Celtic Pride making it into the Galleria! Well deserved. 

Dragon Song is so beautiful! The green around it is a perfect companion. Well done! It is stunning. Mrs WelshBlue should be very happy with it. :D I would be :D

• Upvote 2

@ Daniels, Helen and BarbieQ' ... many thanks for the positive comments on Dragon Song. It's one of my favourite pieces from my jewellery series. I much prefer it to Celtic Pride. I think it's more 'complete' ... with a much nicer/ more complimentary background.

Many thanks for the nomination on Celtic Pride B' ... time to re-nominate a few pieces myself me thinks  :Rotate90CCW:

(Although just noticed some jaggies around the stone of Dragon Song ...)

Edited by welshblue
  • Upvote 1

Hiya Ragdoll ... thanks for popping in.  Unfortunately now new projects on the go.  I was making a new jewellery piece but after Dragon Song bombed I'm struggling for inspiration on it.

Hopefully I'll find some for a '5 year anniversary of being here' piece.  Hoping you, your Dad and family are all well