welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~For EER~ 17/11/2019

@ DrewDale and Dryda' ... thanks guys.  I hope it was a fitting tribute to two people who are bright and sparkly.  Known for their gloss and metal framework.  2 huge inspirations to me

This is a year of giving something back ... dedications and tutorials to a great community here

• Upvote 1

Great new piece 'for Helen & Barbieq' - who both deserve credit for commenting on everyone's galleries!

It does slightly remind me of one of those little puzzles where you have to tilt them until the ball-bearing goes in the correct hole.

Ah... - the things that used to amuse before video games. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I'm sure you have a spare award to pass on :lol:

< Black Market Spiv Voice> ... how much you willing to give ?

Speaking of awards, Welsh, how come you don't have all of them under your name? That would be cool to see. ;)

? Space ?  To stop me getting a big head ? 

Great new piece 'for Helen & Barbieq' - who both deserve credit for commenting on everyone's galleries!

It does slightly remind me of one of those little puzzles where you have to tilt them until the ball-bearing goes in the correct hole.

Ah... - the things that used to amuse before video games. :lol:

My daughter said it reminded her of the same.  And speaking of technology she came on a long journey with me yesterday and her phone battery died ... it was like her arm had dropped off.

Would love to see my kids transported back to the same age in my life.  They wouldn't cope without all their lil' gizmos

Thanks Red'.  I was the same.  Commenting on each new piece posted ... but this year gonna be more select to those who support at least some of the Pictorium, not just themselves.

Harsh ?  Maybe.  But if some can't be bothered why should others

Glad you enjoyed it mate.  The hours and layers represent my regard for them

Edited by welshblue
  • Upvote 1

Helen and Barbieq: Very nice gesture and apt piece, they really do deserve it. The forum would not be the same without them.

Ultramarine blue for the car.You have to finish it now.

Congratulations on the awards, you are a worthy recipient.

• Upvote 1

What lucky girls they are and what a softie (in a nice way) is Welshy <3 .  The piece is gorgous :)

• Upvote 1

That's a really nice sentiment Welshblue and an amazing image too. I'm convinced your going for the "big bird" award of 2013.  :lol:

Like Red Ochre say's, it reminds me of the little ball bearing game in days of yore. I love it and i'm sure Helen & barbieq25 are thrilled too :)

• Upvote 1

What lucky girls they are and what a softie (in a nice way) is Welshy <3 .

I know that Welsh will hate the word "softie," but he kind of is. In a good way, of course. ;)

We sure are Nitenurse! I have mine on my desktop which replaced a space one he did. I love Welshy's art. Always have from the first time I clapped eyes on it. :D

I know that Welsh will hate the word "softie," but he kind of is. 

So much for patient - doctor confidentiality ...

Teddy Bear of the year award heading his way as I type :lol:

Solicitors letters en masse I think for these scurrilous rumours ...

Many thanks Dug, Sasha, Nanette, NiteNurse' and B'Penny.  Glad you's enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it.

I'm the lucky one.  Without the support of these 2 wonderful ladies behind the scenes @ times in the past I would have hung up my mouse

I'm pretty sure hanging mice is against the law :lol:

Nope they're a delicacy ... just hang them like you do a pheasant ... 

Eddie meets Clipwarp 

A day of listening to music.  Experimenting with Clipwarp (Background property of ironmaidenwallpaper ) 

Wondering how I can make big 3D glassy things with PDN 

A wallpaper

th_cokecan3wallpaper2.jpg

Stunning use of Clipwarp. I never really tried to make glassy letters using clipwarp so maybe a little suggestion heading my way would be great. ;) The black wallpaper is really neat, too.

• Upvote 1

Album cover is fabulous & the wallpaper is so smooth. I love the polished wood & the vanes. 

The album cover letters look like you could just pick them up & feel the coldness. Lovely work! 

• Upvote 1

Wondering how I can make big 3D glassy things with PDN

Well you`ve made a great start with the text in the Iron Maiden piece. I really like the metal text , it`s soo shiny and polished. The thing I am not sure about is what looks like noise down the sides of the 3D lettering. Is this intentional ? It would look much nicer if it was smooth on all sides I think.

Wallpaper is superb. Beautifully crisp and clean. Very nice.

• Upvote 1

Eddie meets clipwarp is stunning, top work on that one for sure. The wallpaper is cool, love the textures you have got going on there. Top marks.

• Upvote 1

The Album cover is very impressive.  Great work.  And the Wallpaper - I just LOVE it.  It ticks all my boxes; like shiny, glossy, glassy and it makes the perfect photo frame!  Thank you :smile: .

th_Welshsalbumcover.png

• Upvote 1