welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~For EER~ 17/11/2019

Welsh, I can't go on Deviant Art because of a blocker on my computer. I love your work. I always have and always will but now I can't see it anymore. Please continue to post. You're more then just an asset to the community.

Yeah.

Or maybe he's secretly planning to make a huge utterly awesome picture thats 100% Paint.Net that will make him be considered the ultimate king of everything, and will be made an administrator.

Or maybe he'll invent a new color or something. That would be awesome!

But seriously, please come back!!!

Hell nooooo ... been an administrator on another site, got the t-shirt, the poster and the knife marks in the back. Wouldn't want it on any forum ...These guys already do an awesome job.

The ultimate king ? Nah ... that's down to ASH, CJmcguinness, Max Power, VernDewd etc etc etc etc Plus many current users

Monkey Face ... a private viewing seeing as you asked so nicely ;)

Eighth Day

th_eighthday3.jpg

When technology fails and bites us all on the butt

(the larger version on dA is clearer ;) )

As one of Welshblue's good friends, I'm sure that he'll be back, and he is a damn good artist. In fact, he's one of my closest friends on this board.

I cannot think of another wood texture artists that does wood as great as he does, and I am envious of his talent. His metal work makes me wish I was that good, and that's one of his fortes.

Fear not, good people, he'll be back someday, and he'll blow half of you out of the water with some of his future works.

B)

Did I or did I not say he'll be back?

Sporadically Lance ...

Looking around dA I came across the highly cool Incendia

Some cool effects with the much maligned/ hated Polar Inversion ... these are about 60% PDN

th_incendia1st.jpg th_Digestion.jpg

Weylin:

http://www.incendia.net/wiki/index.php/Tutorials

And Welshblue, as Sokagirl said (to me, actually):

That's because people always use polar inversion the same way .. You can create so many awesome pieces with it , I use it all the time . You just need to play with the nubs and see what comes up you'll be surprised at what you'll see .

It's not actually hated.

Edited by himself22

Yes, PI is much maligned. Guess how many of my pieces use it?

New works with Incendia are great! Combining the 2 programs is good for our eyes! Thanks Welshy for sharing your ideas & work. The red one is my fave but also the lighter one really shows the fabulous texture. Beautiful work!

That is very sexy Welsh .. Love the digestion , especially the coloring of it , yes that is true about Polar Inversion ; don't hate it learn how to use it well and create some awesome stuff .

Sporadically Lance ...

Looking around dA I came across the highly cool Incendia

Some cool effects with the much maligned/ hated Polar Inversion ... these are about 60% PDN

th_incendia1st.jpg th_Digestion.jpg

Really cool program. Lots of fun ! It does seem to render a little slow on the complex pieces. Out there somewhere is an actual 3D version of Apophysis. I thought I had it tracked down one night, but my ADD kicked in and I got caught up in some other website and lost my way. If I ever find it, I'll post a link to it.

Shock Horror ... my artistic skills are seriously low as I used plug-ins ... double shock horror ... I thought outside the box and incorporated another programme

Eh .... but who cares about a paintbrush when there's so much technology designed to make things easier ...

scarab.png

How could you?! TRIPLE whammy - using plugins, thinking (oh, how could you) outside the box & using another program?

Shame, shame, FANTASTIC! I bet you won the Monet Award for excellence, yeah?

All jokes, facetiousness & bull dust aside...I love this piece. The shape of the jewel is really great & the colours - the red looks great but most of all for me, the little diamonds & green gems is what I love the most. They really make this image pop. I can almost feel the diamond encrusted feel of the main piece & the smooth domed red jewels.

Truly well done!

Ugh, this is so UGLY.

Don't get me wrong there, not in the bad image-kind of way, but this image is very unnerving to look at... Something makes this object look evil and full of malice D:

Ugh, this is so UGLY.

Don't get me wrong there, not in the bad image-kind of way, but this image is very unnerving to look at... Something makes this object look evil and full of malice D:

You should have seen it when it had just the one red jewel.

It looked like a flea ... and no-one finds fleas attractive ... except other fleas of course, or else there wouldn't be baby fleas ... :|

Evil and full of malice ... that suits my mood after being ravaged by a climbing rose. Just like a woman, pretty to look at ... but thorny as hell whhen you mess with them

Thanks L3Ron

Thanks Barbie' ... the more I look, the more jaggies I see. I've got to get over this impatience and let things render properly

Love it , simply wonderful :D great job .. Everything is perfect I would love to have that as a jewelry piece . Would make a lovely brooch . But I know it's a Scarab so it might attack me :lol:

I`ve already commented on Fans but this one is worth another. Best jewel on the forum. I`m with Bbq in that I think it`s fantastic the way you managed to create those tiny diamonds, or at least give the impression that they are diamonds. Beautiful gold setting complements the jewels perfectly. If I thought it was worth it I would nominate this for the Galleria. ;)

Doesn`t take much to unnerve you eh Frontcannon? :lol:

Some renders take days to complete. I know from DA that one took 56 hours! One of the biggest things with Apo is to let the render run long enough - 2-3 hours is generally not enough.

It still is beautiful just the same. The concept is fantastic. There is always room for improvement. The image is very complex too which makes getting rid of the jaggies worse.

WOW. Welshy, you've really gone and done it this time haven't you!! (got people discussing art styles in pdn!) :roll:

shame on you Welshy...artistic discussions on an art forum! who would believe it eh! :P

anyhow..sarcasim aside..what a piece..looks like an old style victorian brooch we buried my gran. with..(I wonder if we could organise an exhumation?)..

ab-fab Welshy..best piece I've seen here in a while..love the way the ruby's? stand out..and all the other little gems too,

(and not a paintbrush in sight!) :mrgreen:

love it..love it..BTW..is it for sale?

regards j.d.

Glad you liked it Goon', Soka', J.D. and BarbieQ'

I'm too impatient waiting for things to render to do much with Incendia. A play around now and again I think.

You can do so many cool things with PDN ... on page 1, playing with my shiney disk tutorial that's somewhere around