welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~For EER~ 17/11/2019

On 1/29/2019 at 2:49 AM, welshblue said:

Princess is my attempt at This Tutorial ... it was actually harder than I thought it would be.  Not happy with the mouth or eyes ... but by messing i was making it worse not better.

princess-2.png princess-3.png

I see nothing wrong with the mouth or the eyes!  I think they were very good considering you were probably out of your comfort zone.

• Like 1

<3 @welshblue!

Such a pretty daughter you have.¬†Looks like museum stature. Beautiful.¬†ūüĎć

Thank you for sharing this with us! :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1

On 1/30/2019 at 11:07 AM, welshblue said:

Thanks @lynxster4 ... you gave me an idea ...

What are friends for?¬†¬†ūüėÜ

On 1/31/2019 at 12:50 AM, doughty said:

old bust tshirt - ūüėÜ

I didn't realise that until you said¬†ūüėÉ

On 2/4/2019 at 12:34 PM, lynxster4 said:

What are friends for? 

This is true.¬† But seriously, I wouldn't have thought of it.¬† Screen blindness¬†¬†ūüėČ

@Pixey ...many thanks.  It's a good exercise in trying to get things to blend, but must admit I started to go my own way after a while 

@Maximilian ... mucho gracias ... the original tut' writer had the innovation ... I just piggy-backed 

@HELEN ... as always, great to see you and thanks for the visit and kind words

@Woodsy ... many thanks mate.   Definitely out of the comfort zone ... and my daughter isn't too keen.  Says it makes her look 'freaky' ... wasn't too impressed when I replied, "Yeah ... good likeness isn't it "

@Seerose ... many thanks.  I was thinking of making some museum pieces to go with it, but getting the right lighting is proving a bit difficult.

And thanks ... she looks like her Dad.¬† We'll find out who he is one day¬†ūü§£

@LionsDragon¬†... many thanks ... I recommend it ... a good chance to turn the hubby to stone¬†ūüėĀ

thanks @Rickhum for the rep'   Cheer dude

--------------------------------------------------------------------

G'MIC Hope Springs Eternal

I took this image 

example.jpg

... and used Cubism, Neon, Graphic Novel and Metallic Look filters .  Not sure if the 2 textures go together ?

Hope-Springs.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Don't know what you can do/add to make your image more cohesive, but you certainly made it more exciting.

Edited by doughty
  • Like 1

Wow! I love the background welshy!  Reminds me of a piece I made in Apophysis that I called 'Fractured Glass'.

Both images together? I think the guy's on a psychedelic 'shroom trip!  :lol:    Great piece!  <3

• Like 1

@doughty @Maximilian - many thanks.  My personal head took over ... it ended up being a reflection of the past few years and all the MRi scans and chemicals pumped into my body ... plus as a fellow sufferer Doughty how the fibro' can course through you.   I think too much ... 

@lynxster4 ... many thanks.  Cubism filter can give some great results.  For stand alone images and backgrounds

As for the 'shroom trip ... thankfully the days of my friend's dog turning into a werewolf are long gone ... the silliness of youth. 

Thanks for the rep point too @Woodsy

On more cheerful reflection I prefer the original before I messed around too much

Contemplate

Contemplate.png

Edited by welshblue
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

<3 @welshblue!

Excellent, as always. I like it, and the colors are nice too. Very inspirational.

Thank you for sharing this with us! :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1

Thank you @Seerose¬†... bright and cheerful is always a shock to my system¬†ūüėĀ

Maybe that's why I never think they look right ?

Thanks for the rep' point @lifeday

22 minutes ago, TrevorOutlaw said:

and that word was cwtch.

ūü§£¬†... are you propositioning me?¬† I'm not that way inclined ... but slept with a man who is ... (joke)

Actually nothing wrong with a man hug¬†ūüėČ

If it's the programme I'm thinking of, I know one of the lads  men doing one of the cabins.  I used to coach him U9's to U15's .  Was a great Right- Back.  Hard as nails

Was one of them a slate cabin ?

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, welshblue said:

Was one of them a slate cabin ?

Aye, it is.  Sadly didn't win the head to head competition but loved how they built it.

15 hours ago, TrevorOutlaw said:

but loved how they built it.

I'm amazed they got permission to build on a National Park ... maybe palms are being greased.¬† Councillors more corrupt than Politicians.¬† Allegedly ...¬†ūüėĀ

I've only walked up Snowdon once ... thought I was going to get eaten by some wild beast when the mist started descending on the way down ... never been so glad to see North Walians¬†ūüė®

• Like 1

One of those files you get fed up of.   Print Screen was not a good idea.  Just makes it look blurry and the keyboard distorted horribly

Broken Britain

Broken-Britain.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

That's really dark @welshblue¬† ¬†ūüė® ¬† ¬†Beautiful rendering¬†of the equipment (I think...)¬† ¬†ūüôÉ

• Like 1

<3 @welshblue!

I'd be glad if I could do something like that. With a word excellent.¬†Thank you for sharing this with us! ‚ėē¬†ūüćį

• Like 1

Oops ūüėĀ I only just noticed 'Contemplate' - sorry.¬† But it's a stunning image and the colors are my kind of colors :)

Fabulous rendition of Broken Britain (ain't that the truth) and I think the screen shot looks fine with the computer and components :star: I do understand how one agonizes over these things though ūüėĪ

• Like 1

@lynxster4 ... thanks ... I should have said the headphones aren't mine ... on the to do list, but I can't take credit for those.  I thought I'd do a  'dark'  image.  Just for a change.

@Seerose ... many thanks ... years of practice and a sad life in front of a pc screen, means I make images with lots of bits in

@Pixey ... thanks ... I'm not going to get started on the state of Britain, we're a joke.  

On 3/7/2019 at 8:39 PM, Pixey said:

I do understand how one agonizes over these things though ūüėĪ

I think we can look at our own work too long and either love it or hate it.  Depending on moods.

Contemplate ... it's always nice to do a bright image.  i don't know why I don't do more.  ( I know the wife would say, it's because I'm a miserable so and so)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow on image from the lamp tutorial.  Heavily plugin'ed ... without them I couldn't have done it

@MJW's Height Map plugins and Trail Blur  @Ego Eram Reputo's Planetoid for 3 different textures @BoltBait's Feather, Black & White +, Bevel Selection, Remove Dust and Checkerboard @Red ochre's Fur Blur for the background ... also Seismograph, Tile Image and Dents Classic on the background

Missing Piece

Missing-piece-2.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

What a glorious chess set @welshblue!   So shiny and reflective.  <3

Also, love the draperies.  A beautiful contrast of textures you have going on. :D   Wonderful work! 

• Like 1

Ooooooo - that's so shiny :D It's amazing what can be done - in the right hands (yours) to make such an image with  PDN.  Jolly well done :star:

• Like 1

<3 @welshblue!

That's amazing and well-positioned. I love it. You have so much talent! Thank you for sharing this with us! :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1