welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~For EER~ 17/11/2019

Wow Welshy, Decay is amazing, really a great combination between everything,

I am watching everything mate, all your latest are excellent, wish I have more time like I used to have before, 

Sometimes I can't find the right  words to describe my expression about your work.

Keep them coming man, I really enjoy every tiny touch that you carefully add  to your work.

And congrats on the Galleria, they all deserve to be there. 

@ Helen ... Gentleman ?  I'm not sure about that but I try to always do the right thing.  A bit of a confidence thing with my work lately, like it's always lacking something

As my 6 year anniversary here approaches and you're he longest serving supporter of my work  ... well, it's big thanks from me for every kind word you've said.

@ YM ... just glad to see you're doing ok mate.  So many people disappear

As I said to Helen, 6 years approaching, it's you who has had the most influence on my work - showing how to approach plugins as tools to an end, not just a click and leave it  has opened my eyes to many things ... that really the only limitations to PDN is the users own imagination

Thanks mate for the kind words

• Upvote 1

Welshy you got me thinking there. Turns out I`ll have been here 6 yrs in September ! Seems like yesterday -  all my dreams seemed faraway.  :music:  (remember that one?) :lol:

Yep 6 years mate.  One thing you can never stop is the clock ... and when we're younger we wish our lives away a lil' bit.  

I think one of the sad things about being here so long is some of the great people no longer here ... metaphorically speaking, not literally I hope.  

Sort of leads me onto the next image.  Stocks taken from a great source of resources http://mjranum-stock.deviantart.com/.  Some beautifully posed models and some really weird stuff ... I wonder which I'll make most use of 

This is nice and "spooky" - even tho' it's kind of macabre.  I like the girl's lace on her dress ;) .

This is beautiful. As people have said before me, macabre but I guessing  that's the point. Would you be interested in making ebook covers? I've tried to send you a personal message but can't.

Once again, a fantastic new image. That little bit of zoom blur brings the eye right onto the girl. To me, it gives the impression that something about her isn't quite right... :00:

First off I'm not interested in internal politics - just artistic quality. 

I really want to get in touch with welshblue about something and am wondering if anyone can private message me an alternative way of contacting him please?

Thank you Ego Eram Reputo for that but unfortunately welshblue seems to have vanished from all places people have pointed us towards the past few months and one person on deviant art said he had passed away in October. Any enlightenment on this

Out of curiosity why is he no longer on the members list here but it's okay to have his tutorials showing? 

I had not heard that WelshBlue had passed away. That's terribly sad to hear. He was an incredible artist.

I missed him on the forum. To hear that he has gone forever fills me with a great sadness.

WelshBlue was banned - which is why he doesn't appear in the Members section. His tutorials remain because they are 1. Awesome and 2. Pre-date his removal from the forum.

• Upvote 1

I had not heard that WelshBlue had passed away. That's terribly sad to hear. He was an incredible artist.

I missed him on the forum. To hear that he has gone forever fills me with a great sadness.

WelshBlue was banned - which is why he doesn't appear in the Members section. His tutorials remain because they are 1. Awesome and 2. Pre-date his removal from the forum.

Ditto to all of it. Very sad news indeed.

• Upvote 1

I never knew about Welshy either. That`s come as quite a shock . I knew he was not well but I never knew it was that bad.  Yes he had his problems here but  he was one of the best artists on the forum, and made a lot of outstanding tutorials which will stand as a fitting tribute to his talent. Rest in peace buddy. :(

• Upvote 2

one person on deviant art said he had passed away in October.

I really hope that person (on deviantart) was not making a sick joke? :roll:

If it is true and he has passed, all I can say is - what a sad loss to the world of art, a man who could trully show the potential of paint.net :(  Sure, he had a short fuse sometimes, but he knew his stuff. And had a good deal of respect on here too. :(

R.I.P Tim.  unhappy-smiley-emoticon.gif

Why was he banned from the member list anyway?

Its such a loss. I never knew that guy as much as the others but still had some of the best works of art on this forum.

Is there any way to contact any of his Deviant Art or real life affiliates as to what really happened to him?

Why was he banned from the member list anyway?

Its such a loss. I never knew that guy as much as the others but still had some of the best works of art on this forum.

Is there any way to contact any of his Deviant Art or real life affiliates as to what really happened to him?

What terrible and shocking news to hear and indeed yes, his work was awesome and I learned so much from him.  As for your other query ..... see my comment below.

Thank you Ego Eram Reputo for that but unfortunately welshblue seems to have vanished from all places people have pointed us towards the past few months and one person on deviant art said he had passed away in October. Any enlightenment on this

Out of curiosity why is he no longer on the members list here but it's okay to have his tutorials showing? 

I think that @GavPrince is the only person who can answer the question of @Welsh's reported demise, as he could tell us who it was on Deviant Art who reported that @Welshy had passed away. 

Jaw droppingly perfect. Attention to detail, lighting/shading - perspective. Everything. I really hope you're still alive and wowing elsewhere on the net. Yourself and Yellowman are my inspiration to try paint.net and move away from the Gimp

kudos