welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~CopyCat~ 02/11/2019

Thanks everyone. Making an abstract is a good therapeutic use of this wonderful programme

@ Soka' ... glad you liked the mic' image

An idea that formed after watching a TV programme ...

Gone

th_originalebay2.jpg

All textures 100% PDN plus the original pencil sketch of mine for the stone-work

Edited by welshblue

Another superb piece Welshy. I love those glasses, they are really well done. Good enough to be in a standalone pic of their own. Great textures as usual and the Knight with the the PDN shield is a nice touch. I notice `auction' written down on the sheet of paper as well as an auctioneer`s block and gavel. The programme you referred to wouldn`t be Antiques Roadshow by any chance would it?

Luv it! Especially when someone pops up with a rare piece of art that is worth a fortune and they never even realised. It`s the look on their faces that does it. Also you get to learn so much from the experts. Great programme. :)

Many thanks to those who've commented on the latest piece, glad you's enjoyed it.

You made my day Lance' by seeing a comment from you ...

@ Goon' ... nah it wasn't Antiques Roadshow (although I do watch it) It was Flog It. The time I had off work, I got addicted to trashy daytime TV

It's funny that the specs should get praise on here and other places ... they took 5 minutes, where as the wood textures took a few hours :/ ... they may turn into a main spectacle in the near future ...

Love the Astral Friends image. All sparkly & spiky like ice flowers.

Glasses, well I dunno - like glassy things? But the gavel is very nice too. I love the shape of it. We could flog that off? I'd bid on it.

Thanks BarbieQ', Helen, Soka', Goon' and csm' ... there's a lot of YellowMan's Splinter Blur mini tut' in there, so the credit has to go to him :D

@ csm' ... always proud of the Blues. So much so I'm driving my wife and most probably my neighbours playing

over & over. Quite loudly. Thinking back to when I didn't have to justify the money I spent travelling down to London against responsible family things. And I wouldn't change a thing.

Playing with Paint.Net also thinking about how money may not grow on trees but there's money in timber ...

Splinters

th_Splinters.jpg

Be Afraid

th_beafraid.jpg

Hard Pressed

th_hardpressed.jpg

Ahhhh!! Could only stand it for 2 seconds and I came back here.Not probably driving them mad - definitely driving them mad sHa_lolbig2.gif

Another superb selection of wood textures there Welshy.Well done. ;)

Fave is Be Afraid but they are all so well done. I love the way you do wood. Awesome work & always a pleasure to look at your gallery!

WOW Welshblue,,when are you going to teach us how you can master that wood effect..amazing :D

really like "be afraid"

regards j.d.