welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~Control ~ 08/07/2020

That's the word to describe the look of both the "Isn't She" images--liquidy. The lens is so perfect and the sphere inside it gives it a "pop." Love the Valentine's day image, too. The way it sinks into the red whirlpool is just clever. The colors are rich and gorgeous.

Many thanks Heat, JC, Helen, Goon', Dug, Chrisco and BarbieQ

update on Page 1 ... Honoured to do a collab' with BarbieQ ... The rest of the Rainbow Girls series ... playing around with the Droste plug-in ... and Ink splots ? ... made while trying to find my PDN muse/ mojo

Great collab with Barbie, well done to you both. Super texture.

Ink Splots are nice. I think they could make a good background to an image or even as part of an image.Nice one Welshy. ;)

Welshy, it was an honour & pleasure to collab with you.

I love the rainbow girls & the inksplots are just my thing too. My fave is No: 3 for the lovely colours & shapes in it.

Goonie is right, they'd make a beaufitul background but I like them just the way they are B)

wondefull colab you and Barbie have done. When I saw the title of the post I was very curious to view what you had come up with. Welsh you and Barbie have such different approaches to art but wow you both have really managed to pull it off. I must say it is a seamless marriage of two so different styles, and very realistic looking

bravo hats off to the both of you

ciao OMA .

Man, Your new stuff is amazing. The colab with Barbieq is awesome ! I really like the rainbow girls. Beautiful backgrounds. The drost pieces are so subtle and beautiful. Great stuff to look at.

Time flies ... almost a month since I last posted here.

Many thanks to all who commented on the Collab' and other latests. Apologies for the late replies, but Life has gotten in the way a bit. Hopefully, you all know how appreciated it is ...

New image on Pg 1. Inspired by none of us are indestructible and can break down ...

I cease to believe this isn't a photo. I'm at loss for words. Is this what they call 'shock?' I'm amazed at all the details, the chain, the text on each link...wow.

I adore the texture of the metal & the dark metal esp. The highlights on the metal are just outstanding. The different metals work really well. The chain & the cog are superb. The image says a lot about life. It really is a wonderful piece. I love it!

The new one on DA is really cool.

You're not wrong Chrisco! I cannot get my head around it that this is an artwork & not a photograph. The metals & the textures are gobsmackingly good!

If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favour, go take a look-see!

Many thanks Dug, BarbieQ' Helen, chrisco' and Julio for the comments on Weakest Link. As always ... very much appreciated.

@ BarbieQ' and Chrisco ... thanks guys. It's a mostly Incendia 1.5 made image and I wasn't sure whether to post it here ... I may get around to it this weekend ?

---------------------------------------

Pg 1 ... Box of Tricks A mix of old and new ...

Time really does fly. 3 years since I joined this place.

It's been an eventful journey. Making some very good friends, coming across some people I wouldn't urinate on - even if they were on fire. And the pleasure of viewing some eye - popping stuff.

Love me or hate me, or just indifferent ... hopefully I'll be around for another 3 years and actually edit the photos I originally downloaded Paint.NET for :D