welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~Control ~ 08/07/2020

Many thanks BarbieQ', Heat' and Chrisco'

I've taken it a lil' bit further on Pg 1 Exciled (somewhere to go next year when I lose my crown :lol: )

Many thanks to Goon' for leading me to Sculptris. A PDN and Sculptris mix

Hidden Content:
th_shinehead.jpg

OH WOW! I like the Shine Head. I can see you combining these 2 programs to create much more complex pieces. I love the shapes you used. Rather than using a "perfection model" you've used a more "lived in" face & I really like that. A lot of character & emotion in it. The colouring works great too.

Shinehead is superb Welshy. I can see you are going to enjoy Sculptris.

Amazing job on Exiled. Those icebergs are just awesome. ;)

I agree...sorry I missed commenting on it :roll:

Tin Worm has such depth and feeling. Wow. Man that really speaks to me. Beautiful texture. Exciled is making me so cold ! We are up to our rumps in snow around here ! I'll be looking for the icebergs now.

Many thanks Helen, Stone85, barbieQ', mountnman, Goon', Axle, Chrisco' and Heat.

There's a tut in the pipeline for the texture in Exciled, I just want to finish and publish the R2D2 one. (Not easy getting it concise enough)

Thanks Possum' ... I've gotta admit I enjoy making things like Tin Worm more than anything else.

------------------------------------

On page 1: Inner Mind abstract. Too much soul searching ?

And Blue Dreams abstract ... Head from Sculptris, then playing around with various distorts in Paint.NET

Wow, welshblue. You really know how to make an eye-popping image. Blue Dreams is just utterly fantastic. I love how it looks so real. The blue color makes the features stand out a bit more. Very interesting.

Inner Mind and Blue Dreams look really neat and are my favorites of your collection so far!!! You've got real talent!! I really like the texture used for Inner Mind and the shine that you put on Blue Dreams!!! Keep up the good work!

Welshy Inner mind reminds me of a tigers eye. because it makes me so darn happy! to see such beautiful work I salute you with song :music::music::music: <=== my off key singing ;) sorry I can't carry a better tune...

ciao OMA

Edited by oma

Many thanks BarbieQ', Oma, Heat', Helen, Chrisco and J.C. As always, very much appreciated

Don't worry Oma ... I think I'm the only Welshman who can't hit a note ;)

----------------------------------

Something a bit brighter and more cheerful than my usual dabble with dark and broody, with Electric Blue and Isn't She ...

... then going back into it with Tainted Love. My protest at the rip-off day that's February the 14th