welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~Control ~ 08/07/2020

Goonie, we all see things from our own perspective & that is only natural.

The flatness of the board could also indicate that some people are just so shallow. We know people like that, don't we? ;)

@ Oma ... as always, many thanks. They do look a bit like chocolates ... in fact that could be a challenge to make a chocolate box. Complete with a picturesque view on the lid. Hmmmmm I haven't made a landscape piece for ages

@ Goon' ... thanks mate. I like BarbieQ's take on it ... makes me look like I really thought about it :lol:

The truth is, there's meant to be a wooden frame around the board, but I forgot the settings on Rotate/Zoom and couldn't get it looking right.

I tried Trail on the board but I didn't like how it looked because of the lighting I used on the board. The next version won't look so flat ...

@ HeatStroke and Chrisco' ... again, thanks guys for taking the time to look and leave a comment. Always appreciated even if I am a bit slow in catching up.

@ LFC' ... thanks man. Good to 'see' you.

The Photo Manips went down well on dA, and have inspired me to venture a bit more into that style ... hopefully like those 2, using my own stock images whenever possible.

r2d2 is all Paint.NET and I've been debating whether or not to make it into a tut'

... would anyone like to see this ? It would be hugely image heavy, but fairly easy to make. Not sure if the mods would like to see a tut that could be about 50 screenshots :|

I'll deliberate a bit more over the Xmas holidays as to whether the work involved will be worth the interest when published.

Any thoughts on the matter, please let me know

-------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas and hoping you all have a good holidays and a cracking New Year

Also a huge thanks to everyone who's supported my work, popped in for a peek to push me past that 100,000 views land-mark and to those who voted to give me the honour of the Monet Award.

I may come across as a miserable bar-steward @ times ... but it's all appreciated.

Diolch

Edited by welshblue

Christmas image is perfect!

Happy holidays to you & your family. May the coming year bring you all the happiness your heart can hold.

Thank you also for all of the support you have given me during the last year.

Thanks BarbieQ', HeatStroke, Chrisco', Possum and YM ... hope you guys had a good christmas day

@ HeatStroke ... after checking there's no limitations on lengths of tuts I'll start making the r2d2 one tommorrow.

It's going to be rather a long winded affair as I try to make it suitable for new users as well as the more experienced users :/

I fffink it's going to be a challenge and a half ...

*** apologies to the mods for the double post, but I need to check before dedicating a day to this whether there's any need for this sort of tutorial here.

If it's just HeatStroke who would like to see it, it seems a bit daft to write a full blown tut when I could walk him through it via PM.

5 more ayes and I will cheerfully put the work in ...

As soon as I saw the r2d2 tut on p1 I said to myself `of course , that`s how it`s done!' It is so obvious when you think about it. It`s just that you make it look so good it seems like a more complex method has been used. Thanks Welshy for posting that. ;)

@ Chrisco' ... ;)

@ matt1996 ... many thanks

@ Goon' ... it's like everything in life mate - always easy if you know the answer.

There-in lies the power of Paint.NET ... it's such a great versatile, user friendly programme

I've started writing 2 versions of the r2d2 tutorial (but can't help wondering if I'm infringing any copyrights :/ )... a quick walk through for experienced users and one a bit more comprehensive for those less confident

-------------------------------------------------

Hot Stuff on Pg. 1 is a play around with pyrochild's Liquify plug-in.

This is just cool, Welshblue! How much easier life could've been with it if it were invented earlier. I love how you grasped the concept of it and made a smashing image already!!! Wow!

LOL! love your liquify image. someone sure has some hot typing skills to make that keyboard melt that way.

ciao OMA

ps didn't get a chance to wish you all the best before Christmas but will say have a "Happy and safe New Years" now just in case I don't log back on before then.

Many thanks Helen, Chrisco', Heat', Axle, BarbieQ' and jerkfight

@ jerkfight ... that bug got me. I thought it was real !

@ pyro' ... I couldn't find the file of the phone I made in PDN and being too lazy to make another one, google was my friend when looking for an iphone to plaguerise ... then I saw the woman on that phone and thought, wow she's hot ... :P

@ Oma ... many thanks, and may 2011 bring you good luck and happiness. Thanks for everything since I've been using Paint.NET. You're tutoring has been invaluable