welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~Control ~ 08/07/2020

@ Helen, soka', Chad and MonkeyFace ... thanks guys :wink:

It wasn't meant to be sad ... as Lance said on Fans ... I'm divorced from reality :lol:

Another dark piece.

The reasoning behind this is on Fans

th_GameOver.jpg

Left you a comment on fans , I love the blood on the ground but It's really sad on how the Mother and Daughter got killed .. Throw him into the lion's den then let's see how big a man he is :x

Thanks Soka' ... yep some people don't deserve to breathe the same air

Seeing as the Game Over piece was such a rip -roaring success, I'll try one more time to capture people's imaginations

Gene Pool

genepool.jpg

Both pieces are very awesome in texture and everything else. Very, very wonderful work! How you come up with these ideas, I don't know, but they're amazing ones! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

@ AFG ... Thanks mate. ... hmmm I see what you mean ... a possible expansion on this one may be occuring :wink:

@ Helen ... Thanks :) . Your ideas are just as good, if not better :wink:

My abstracts start out as literally doodling with PDN trying to find interesting textures, then a song or something on TV will spark the title/ the thinking to make it start taking place ... and then it just sort of happens :? ( As Possum' would say ... Maybe it's those cerebral enhancers from many years ago ... :oops: )

@ Dark' ... thanks man. RE: the Monet award ... unlike yours for you, there's quite a few who deserved it before me :wink:

( ... And I spat coffee everywhere when I saw the writing under your sig :lol: )

@ Soka' ... thanks :)Sonic Boom is the right word, if that's what you saw :wink:

@ Bjarni ... thanks. The bottom right is pretty straight forward, 3 layers of hexagonal grid and a bit of twist :wink:

Taking This image and working it up to a much larger image. I've gotten this far after about 40 hrs work ... I Beg Your Pardon ...

... strange title ? Worryingly it makes sense to me :lol:

A PDN file of textures to anyone who can PM me, why ??

... there may be a few gaps, hopefully they'll go when I make the next instalment ...

I'm speechless. That's it. Everything, everything, everything is just so beautiful and life-like. I like how you have a solid black background. That way, I can see the image better and focus on all the tremendous details you put into your work. Wow. Your work is stupdendouslyfantasticallysuperbicallysupercalifragilistically awesome! Hands down. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: (Each time I have to put more shocking smilies in because your work is what I stated above) :wink:

Thanks Helen and janettsue ... as much for the continued support as for the comments

BTW ... the black background will be gone once I make a few things ... my biggest challenge yet :|

@ Sharp ... thanks mate, your words mean a lot :wink:

@ Oma ... thanks. The next instalment may be a couple of weeks away, lots of fiddly stuff to make :?

th_valentine.png

Thanks Helen, as always, much appreciated comments ( I also noticed you'd commented on Fans and Deviant Art ... that's above and beyond friendship ... thanks :) )

Thanks Soka' ... what will I come up with next ?

Your guess is as good as mine :wink: (Whatever it is, it might just go on fans and D.A.:| )

You definitely have the Monet Award for a reason. The wavy skin(?) in the background in Viper's Pit resembles stairs, or is it just me...? Nevertheless, you are absolutely amazing!

Wowzers. I favorited the Tin Foil on DA because it was so realistic and pure genius! :shock: The Vipers Pit is amazing! I love the mysterious feel to it. Wow!

Thanks a lot Helen, Escapist Angel and Monkey Face ( that is such a great name), your kind words are very much appreciated :)

More playing around with textures, and this one turned out like:

th_kevlar1.jpg