welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~Control ~ 08/07/2020

I'm with 0(-.-)0. I can't find a perfect word to describe your pic. It's stupendously fantastic! Wow!!! :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :shock: :o :o

I have nominated it for this years 'She sells, sea shells by the sea shore' Rock awards in the stones and pebbles category :lol: joking aside mate its straight out the top drawer , wonderful piece of art, every thing in it is working perfectly and its about as realistic as you can get using pdn and shows what pdn is capable off in the right hands :)

WB, You know how much I enjoy your artwork, but the stones are off the chart. You know how much I love stone and this is by far the best I have seen. You da man ! There are places along the Great Lakes where the constant pounding of the waves over thousands of years has smoothed and polished the stones to where they look like they have been through a lapidary shop. Your stones look just like them ! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Lakes

Thanks everyone ... I must admit I was pretty pleased with Broken Stones too. One of those images where everything just fell into place ... almost literally.

For those who PM'd for a tut ... a texture, Shape3D, some distorts is really all you need ... plus Drop Shadow :wink:

I made a couple of abstracts after listening to music ...

Bad Romance

th_badromance.jpg

Burning Love

th_burninglove.jpg

Just saw your stones, marvelous. I especially like the stone you threw in with the droste effect. Now while I like your hearts I am thinking, “You need to get some happy music to work to”.

A little edit- Wanted to add that I like the Paul Weller.

Thanks barbieq', Helen, oma, csm', AFG, SokaGirl, Bjarni and Janettsue

@ J.S. ... hmmmm happy music ... I haven't got a lot of that. My music tastes are like my humour ... dark and twisted :P

The next stage in the pebbles series, after Broken stones, there's:

Maintenance

th_Maintainance.jpg

... Slowly building up to re-create that wonderful piece of work in 'Nabs gallery ...

BTW ... thanks to Oma for the grass

Very beautiful composition, welshblue. It looks so real. Love it (like always). :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: