welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~BarbieQ's Challenge~ 24/08/2019

Thanks chrisco and Barbie' ... not so much expensive, just a bit of craftmanship gone into it :P

I've been challenged to get as much of an interior as I can into it, definitely a challenge 'cos that version nearly killed my PC.

That version will be on dA

An idea that came into my head for a series of images ...

th_screwu.png

Edited by welshblue

Thanks Barbie'

... go for it. Download the large version from dA. These people have got an Aussie country link

th_bbq.png

If you want additional text, let me know ;)

And they're reasonably cheap. Although I'm not sure what quality material it is

What can I say yet another amazing piece , the texture is out of this world .I'm going to have to get a new jaw soon since it keeps falling on the floor .. Love back on track as well , love all your creations :mrgreen::star:

hey Welshy..are you "painting" that vehicle in instalments?..hope you got a good trade in on your older model :lol::lol:

love..love..really loving the new sig..

(btw. how's the recovery going? healing well I hope :) )

regards j.d.

I know I`ve already posted on Fans but this is worth another one. I think the landscape in the distance makes such a difference. The textures on the dash are superb and I think you`ve done a great job of making the same texture look slightly different in different parts of it. How about adding a W logo on the steering wheel? Most manufacturers have one there. Outstanding work Welshy. ;)

Thanks Barbie'

... go for it. Download the large version from dA. These people have got an Aussie country link

th_bbq.png

If you want additional text, let me know ;)

And they're reasonably cheap. Although I'm not sure what quality material it is

Thanks Welshy! I'll look into getting some transfer paper & then I can put it on my T-shirt myself. Just pop it in the printer, cut away the excess, iron & you're done. Works a treat.

Many thanks Goon' and J.D.

I learnt a lot of serious lessons with this one. Mainly that white and black bezier lines, then some blurs, blend modes and Tube Oblique are a lot quicker than S3D

@ Goon' ... I've been struggling to think of a design for the steering wheel logo

@ J.D. ... I'm painting it on the Never, Never :P

@ Barbie ' .... many thanks for planting the t-shirt idea. I really never thought about exploring that avenue

-------------------------------------

Some play around things. The 1st is how I feel about forums. The 2nd one is achieved by only 2 Distorts. One being on my mission list to make P.I. cool

th_jaded.png

th_celticknot.png

The first image is beautiful & I got the message immediately. A try fine work. The jewel itself is splendid & the silver is very well done. I love the way it clasps the jewel. The ball type bits to the silverwork are super. I love the way you've done them. I want to touch it!

The second one is astounding. Clean beautiful work. The gold looks a bit jaded were there is a tad of green but also reminds me of opals too. The text is gorgeous. A stunning piece!

PI is very cool if used well. You, Oma & Sokagirl do it very well. Many of my pieces use it too. It is one of my favourite plugins.

Well done, Welshy!

Thanks BarbieQ' ... the gold is meant to be bronze ;)

As for Polar Inversion ... like every plug-in there's a different setting for different look. Inspired by lots of great people

wow - such an interest in my latests I thought I'd share my newest WIP.

Shafted on Pg 1

thanks to Pyro' for the amazing Trail plug-in

Shafted looks great! Very real. I wonder what the finished version will look like? I love the industrial type stuff you make.

Sorry about the bronze...guess I am so hung up on the gold thing. Yep, makes more sense now.

Makes more sense ? That must be a first for my work ;):lol:

Thanks for the comments on Shafted ... just realised I haven't put any shadows under the last 5 spacers.

I'm worried the final image may be a bit too busy, so may post some parts as individual images ...

very nice Welshy,,the sheen on the "barrel?" looks great..looking forward to following this ones progress..(and not a hint of a kitchen appliance in sight) :lol::lol::lol:

I cannot believe that jaded and celtic knot are regarded by yourself as play-around pieces!!! >:O

they are both great..very polished..very clean..really very beautiful indeed..they deserve 3 :star::star: :star:

well constructed pieces Welshy..congrats. :mrgreen:

regards j.d.

Many thanks Oma, J.D., Chrisco, Blackpenny and Goon'

A few flaws with it, but hopefully I can iron them out for the finished version.

On the subject of a kitchen appliance ... I'm rubbish @ portraits, so I can't draw my wife ...

(If she ever reads that, I am soooo Dead !!)

... I've started something especially for you 2 ladies :D

Wow. This piece is so shiny and flawless. Absolutely beautifully detailed. Awesome work, welshblue. Yeah, I know. I'm commenting on this board. I think I'm starting to get used to this forum (aaaagggghhh!)I might drop a line here, as well more often. :)

:D :D :D Helen. Thanks

Glad to see you wherever it is.

To be honest, this board is missing something without your contributions and art work

I know it's about PDN development, plug-ins etc but your work being showcased is an example of what can be achieved; that has to be an inspiration to us all ...

It's Friday night and usually once upon a time, I'd be drunk in some pub

I'm getting old when living dangerously is double posting on an internet forum :/

12 months ago ... I had this big thought of making lots of different car parts and putting them together

It's not going to work. Back to the drawing board to how I present the parts.

Some, I've put together ... WB Sportz

As I said on DA, this piece looks like it has all the car parts, so it doesn't make a difference to me whether or not the parts are all there. Well, once again, I love this piece. So much detail and it all looks so real, so perfect.