welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~BarbieQ's Challenge~ 24/08/2019

Thanks Helen ... you've reminded me I've got a camera WIP somewhere, I'll have to find it.

This next image is to commemorate my 5th month using pdn and for the person who said my images are just glorified pixel art (can't find the 2 fingered smiley)

th_glass2.png

and an attempt at 'glass'. Neither of them are very realistic but something I want to persevere with

text.png

Yet more wood :) (As a Forestry Contractor I like timber) The leaves, thanks to a oma's palm leaves tut.

HozeLock HosepipesTM

th_hozelock.png

*** Background is a stock image

lol. I did a similar oval thing, too. I might post it up later today; it's still in progress.

Your hoselock looks really good and very adventurous. I love it!!!

Thanks Helen. I'm quite pleased with how it looks, especially how the smudge tool helped to make the discreet waterdrop. Currently working on making better looking flowers, seed pods etc but I needed a distraction so Paintbrush Pete was born :)

th_paintbrushpete.png

I think oma's palm leaf tut worked well for the hair :)

Awww, that's so cute! Great addition to your gallery. I can't wait to see your other images. I just finished pencil-drawing a cartoon. Will soon scan it in and then redraw it with the line tool and will color it in. I surely find your work inspiring to look at knowing what can actually be done with PDN. Great job once again!

And it is always a pleasure to get a look to your gallery, lovely artworks! The Little Pete is awesome, beautiful the keyhole and the palm leaves, lovely the colors in your 5 months of using paint.net commemoration image :lol: Impressive progresses, I wonder what wonders you shall do after 1 year of paint.net using! :D

Ciao

@ Helen, oma and topezia ... thanks a lot for your kind comments.

Lil' Pete may have a lil' sister very soon :wink:

Unfortunately I've had no time to create lil' Pete's baby sister, but enough time to finish:

Frosted Rainbow

th_ice.png

After helping my daughter with her homework:

A Dragons Kiss

th_dragonskiss.png

and a sig I made but don't suppose I'll ever use:

clickysig.png

Thanks Helen and Goonfella.

The dragon piece wasn't that difficult. It started out as blocks of colour with linear gradients; trying to make a fractal sort of look and somehow it just evolved :? The flames are a combination of both the fire effects in the Render department. The frame relied heavily on Boltbait's excellent Selection plug - in.

'Frosted Rainbow' was inspired by an image LFC4Ever posted in the abstract forum a couple of weeks ago. Frosted Glass, Dents, Splinter and Relief were my friends on that one :)

Using the layers saved from Frosted Rainbow, last nights insomnia helped make:

th_snowglobe2.png

th_3globes.png

Another image that's born after helping my daughter with another homework project. A stained glass window evolved into:

The grass is never greener on the other side ...

th_stainglass.png

I am in love with Pete and look forward to seeing his little sis. Keep up the good work. I have not tried oma's tut that you used for the hair but I sure will be looking that one up. Smiles!

Thanks Helen ... the flower is meant to be like one of the paper poppies they sell for Remembrance Sunday. It's sort of worked. :roll:

Thanks Jannettsue ... Pete's lil' sister should be unveiled Saturday night. (I've just got to finish a mini tut' I offered to make for someone) and sort out the face and hair on 'PaintBucket Petra'

... And maybe tone down the colours !!

It's so beautiful, Welshblue! Your picture is definitely worth a thousand words. Very nice job. I love the perspective and everything. The trees, grass, pails, plants, the ball, and Pete and Petra are so adorable. :P

Her pants and shoes are great. I wish the other colors where a little softer (her hair and vest). What I really love is the shrubbery in the background. Way cute! She is all that.

Thanks Ladies :wink:

:roll: Guess who didn't reverse the changes after flattening to a PNG :roll:

To be honest I'm glad to see the back of her, but I'll have a mess around to see what I can do to soften the png file.

I'm glad you like her :D