~ WelshBlue ~Alone. A Novel ... ~ 21/09/2020

Sons are quite like that. He'll get over it. 

Especially when he wanted a lift to work ;)

My love affair with Diffuse continues on Pg.1.  I'm particulary proud of this one ... getting to about 70 % Realism ?

Too soon for another tutorial ?

Edited by welshblue

Oh yes indeed - you can now add yourself as the King of Metal!  The results are simply perfect and I know @Ash would have been jealous.  (Wonder where that guy is?)

Your Gallery is so neat and tidy - such a pleasure to look at all the goodies drool.gif   

@ Helen, BarbieQ'. Pixey, Beta, Daniels and Dryda' ... many thanks folks.  

I've got to admit I'm enjoying playing around with text but my biggest critic (daughter) has called my latest stuff boring and why aren't I making cool stuff anymore ... how hurtful

Plus I'm enjoying writing tutorials and giving something back like ASH and OMA did for me

@ Pixey.  I like to think ASH would be proud of how he influenced me ;)

I'm sorry

That is a private matter between those involved, and this is not the place to discuss it.
If anyone has issues with or objections to any moderator or administrative actions, feel free to PM any (or all) moderator or administrator with your questions or concerns.

Edited by ~~BabyBlue~~

Hi there Baby blue.Nice to meet you. Another quality one from your Dad.I have not tried it yet but I'll be giving it go.

pyrochild says: That is a private matter between those involved, and this is not the place to discuss it.
If anyone has issues with or objections to any moderator or administrative actions, feel free to PM any (or all) moderator or administrator with your questions or concerns.

Edited by Goonfella

That is a private matter between those involved, and this is not the place to discuss it.

• 2 weeks later...

@ Chimay' ... in the grand scheme of life - not a lot.   Just things.

@ Dryda' ... Thanks ... I know.  Pretty rubbish background, I thought it was better than that.  I think I'll stick to dark and moody 'cos I think there's been enough fireworks around me

The planets will come when I've got time to do your tutorial.  

.I've got a pretty good chrome text tutorial done ... but I guess that's all on people's perceptions of what chrome is ?

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks Oceana.  Your kind words are appreciated ... you can pick a fave - there's some there I don't really like any more  :lol:

OK then. I will gladly have your factory series :)

Fools gold has a stunning and detailed texture to it, surely worthy of a tutorial perhaps ? smiley-angelic001.gif

• welshblue changed the title to ~ WelshBlue ~Alone. A Novel ... ~ 21/09/2020