~ WelshBlue ~ Sunk ~ 17/10/2020

@ chrisco', BarbieQ', Possum', Goon', and HeatStroke ... thanks guys.

I've got to admit I never realised how much fun it was doing manips' ... too much PDN snobbery in me to want to make everything 100%, I guess. But I've seen the light.

If anyone wants to have a cut-out of the bridge, it's in my dA. It just needs feathering. Ever so slightly.

---------------------------------------------------------

Collab#2 on page 1 ... another pleasure and a privilege to work with PeterPawn

The statuette base is slightly on the piss and this is all my fault ... it wasn't until about 20 layers in I realised the dingbat I used wasn't symmetrical

Edited by welshblue

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

Many thanks BarbieQ', Heat Stroke, ptuZ, chrisco' and J.D.

I'm sure PeterPawn appreciates it too.

@ J.D. ... I can't speak for PeterP' but the goldwork I used (the statuette) I didn't use any of the latest tuts, I used LFC's gold text tut and played wih Curves and Blend Modes

--------------------------------------------------

Struggling to find time and inspiration to make a 100% Paint.NET image, I went for another Photo Manip'

details of donor images here ... http://welshblue.deviantart.com/#/d33801g

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

Welshy great work, The bridge is amazing, excellent manipulation, the Image has a great focal, I feel I like I am sitting in the bridge :) ,

But I hop there is no zombies in that city =O

Collab with PeterPawn, is awesome, the gold and background are amazing, well every thing is great, I love it, good job both of you.

Hmm, and nice manip on the "The Invasion" I think you need to rethink about the lighting, may be, unite the source of light? Just a thought, you may have another point view.

Great work mate.

@ BarbieQ', H.S. and yellowman ... thanks folks. It's appreciated.

@ Y.M. ... RE: the lighting ... not my strong point mate. 007Nab picked me up on it on dA too :lol:

I'll call it an abstract photo manip ;) Plus space images are not my strong point.

On that subject Currently working on my most ever taxing/ complex/ totally blowing my brains image. A Sci-fi character that is even harder 'cos I've never seen the films and can't find a decent reference pic :/

Edited by welshblue

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

lightning just needs practise... you just need to put lightning and shadows all in te same direction.. try to put an apple in your room and just look how the shadows and lightning goes in diif directions :)

Thanks Goon' and Aislin ... hopefully Santa will bring me art books, for me to swot up on :D

Thanks for the advice Aislin

------------------------------------------------------------------------

r2d2 made for a challenge in response to a workmate who didn't think I could do it. (Although has taken me a few months until I'm happy(ish) with it)

Apologies in advance to Star Wars fans - I've never seen the films so this is my take on it ...

Edited by welshblue

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

• welshblue changed the title to ~ WelshBlue ~ Sunk ~ 17/10/2020