~ WelshBlue ~ Sunk ~ 17/10/2020

Thanks everyone.

I'm feeling a bit guilty 'cos I never said this was approx 10 % Incendia The ridged bit and the centre and the rest Paint.NET

The plan is to make it into a clutch plate and, and it was easier to make that with 2 programmes.

No deception intended.

@ Yellowman ... I'm sure your efforts to replicate it gave you some ideas/textures that you'll wow us with in the future. Excellent stone texture tut' you've posted.

I'm always in awe, mate.

@ Barbie' ... I've sent PP a file of my latest. We'll see how it goes from there after a bit of correspondence ?

@ csm' ... my choice of text has never been good mate. Or so I've been told often enough :D

More importantly, CFC dropped 2 points after Man Utd threw away a 2 goal lead.

It's almost sinful how a player who earns £100,000 + a week can miss so badly with a header from 2 metres out :roll:

New images on Pg 1

Diversification after I mucked up Barbies jewel tut.

5% ish Incendia

Edited by welshblue

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

Many thanks people ^^

@ Possum' ... I was thinking of a tut for the 'jewel' ... but not sure there's a call for another one

-----------------------------

Alchemy(ism) on Pg 1. The 3 textures made with just playing with blend modes after completing my wood tut.

(I wish I could turn wood into metal ... I'd be a rich man ...)

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

@ Aislin ... many thanks. I keep meaning to go back to that and change a few things I was unhappy with. Glad you liked it

@ Barbie' ... thanks. Not sure why I keep making these textures - I'll never use them in anything :/ But it's good fun seeing what happens by clicking

I'll try and get something down, more of a mini-tut than a full blown one

Looking forward to what you'll do with the wood tut. Your jewel one is next on my list

---------------------------------------

On Page 1 a Collab' piece with my good friend PeterPawn

Edited by welshblue

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

Many thanks people ^^

@ Possum' ... I was thinking of a tut for the 'jewel' ... but not sure there's a call for another one

-----------------------------

Alchemy(ism) on Pg 1. The 3 textures made with just playing with blend modes after completing my wood tut.

(I wish I could turn wood into metal ... I'd be a rich man ...)

I'd like to see one. It's really quite beautiful.

I really like your collaborative effort with Peter. That is just stunning. Tell Pete, I said great job!

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

@ csm' ... thanks mate. Yeh the dreaded jaggies. It was fine when I built the layers up but a couple of Blend Modes set to Negation gave a great effect, but alas the jaggies surfaced. Blurring just lost the definition ...

@ Possum' ... thanks mate. I'll see what I can do about the tut (it was 1st made 12 moons ago)

;) I noticed you'd already told Pete :D

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

• welshblue changed the title to ~ WelshBlue ~ Sunk ~ 17/10/2020