welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~ Devil's Pulpit ~ 25/05/2019

Where are the daleks and Tardis picture and r2d2 ?????????????????????

My art teacher says you're awesome and one of the best here so please keep making stuff

You're just like your mother. You either don't listen @ all or only hear what you want to, when you want to. Selective deafness ...

As for talking to your art teacher. It's people talking behind my back that you know pisses me off ... so words later, me thinks.

Plus you were meant to be doing your homework when you wrote that

Also, those images you've mentioned, where are they ? STOP going through my files and start finishing your own !!!

I haven't posted them because I'm not happy with them

What I actually said to you was ... I'm taking a break from making things 100% Paint.NET, and am going to play around with other programmes for a while.

More photo manipulations etc. Like this :

-------------------------------------

The Galleria ... <goes to look>

Cool. Funnily enough I've got a half-written tut for the Psycho Killer image, but didn't think there was any call for it, so never finished it.

Thanks everyone

Edited by welshblue

Pst, BabyBlue, hide! Poor little sweetie pie. So much to learn still.

Welshy, I'd find it hard to do the tute without trying to replicate your work. I would though love to know who to do the blood drops.

Again, congratulations!

I could be wrong & I am darned sure someone will correct me but images posted here do not need to 100% PDN. If the image was manipulated & finished in PDN then it has every right to be here in your gallery. Even the Fanatics forum.

Having entered a few photo manips, I know that it is every bit as hard to do a manip as it is to create a PDN image from scratch. Bolt Bait's gallery supports my statements, as do the plethora of render sigs.

I could be wrong & I am darned sure someone will correct me but images posted here do not need to 100% PDN. If the image was manipulated & finished in PDN then it has every right to be here in your gallery. Even the Fanatics forum.

Having entered a few photo manips, I know that it is every bit as hard to do a manip as it is to create a PDN image from scratch. Bolt Bait's gallery supports my statements, as do the plethora of render sigs.

I know Barbie' ... maybe it's a crisis of confidence thing, but I didn't figure that many would be interested in seeing my photo manips here.

Got to admit to being a lot surprised @ how well The Bridge has gone down on dA.

Definitely inspired to make #2 using just photos I've taken

Plus this other thing where people have been dissing me behind my back, has sort of put me off forums a bit.

Say whatever to my face ... I can give as good back, but when you don't know who ...

Edited by welshblue

Many thanks J.D. :D

Thanks to those who'd like to see more photo manips' ... this one is done mixing 5 photographs I took plus the zombie from Planet Renders.

Enjoy ...

@ chrisco', BarbieQ', Possum', Goon', and HeatStroke ... thanks guys.

I've got to admit I never realised how much fun it was doing manips' ... too much PDN snobbery in me to want to make everything 100%, I guess. But I've seen the light.

If anyone wants to have a cut-out of the bridge, it's in my dA. It just needs feathering. Ever so slightly.

---------------------------------------------------------

Collab#2 on page 1 ... another pleasure and a privilege to work with PeterPawn

The statuette base is slightly on the piss and this is all my fault ... it wasn't until about 20 layers in I realised the dingbat I used wasn't symmetrical

Edited by welshblue

Great image from the two of you! Fabulous textures & the gold is superb. The blue & gold together is very nice & the teardrop gem fits very well. It has a lovely glow. Well done both of you!

well done on the "bridge" images..very dark and foreboding!

loving the collab. with p.p...fantastic background..nice subject to use with gold. tuts. :P

regards j.d.

Many thanks BarbieQ', Heat Stroke, ptuZ, chrisco' and J.D.

I'm sure PeterPawn appreciates it too.

@ J.D. ... I can't speak for PeterP' but the goldwork I used (the statuette) I didn't use any of the latest tuts, I used LFC's gold text tut and played wih Curves and Blend Modes

--------------------------------------------------

Struggling to find time and inspiration to make a 100% Paint.NET image, I went for another Photo Manip'

details of donor images here ... http://welshblue.deviantart.com/#/d33801g

I really like the invasion one. It conveys a lot of emotion & portrays the upheaval & mayhem that ensues generally with an invasion. The is a lot to see in this one & I love it. Well done, Welshy!

Welshy great work, The bridge is amazing, excellent manipulation, the Image has a great focal, I feel I like I am sitting in the bridge :) ,

But I hop there is no zombies in that city =O

Collab with PeterPawn, is awesome, the gold and background are amazing, well every thing is great, I love it, good job both of you.

Hmm, and nice manip on the "The Invasion" I think you need to rethink about the lighting, may be, unite the source of light? Just a thought, you may have another point view.

Great work mate.