welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~ Devil's Pulpit ~ 25/05/2019

@Pixey and @JulioCoolio ... much thanks for the kind words.  Seems months ago

Only about 30 % of PDN in Stem Cell I'm afraid ... the majority of it is Incendia and my head (Incendia is good - my head isn't when I start thinking too much)

------------------------------------------------------------

Devil's Pulpit

The-Devil-s-Pulpit-2.png

This is a project that's been on the go since January.  Slightly overworked (a lot)and if I don't post it now, I'll totally ruin it.

Named after a local landmark and my wife reckons I'm more likely to see the pulpit rather than the pearly gates ... 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

Lovely work on your last 3. The Devil's Pulpit is just marvellous. Quite eerie yet serene. Well done on all!

• Like 1

What a lovely landscape :star:  Lots of detail and shiny too.  I'm wondering if you used this tutorial for the trees?  I've been meaning to try it out sometime :)

• Like 1

WOW, @welshblue that looks so beautiful and so desolate.  Wonderful scene!  :)  <3

It instantly reminded me of the news story I just saw this morning about the woman lost in a Hawaiian forest for 17 days and they found her alive. Great job!  :star:

• Like 1

<3 @welshblue !

Devil's Pulpit  ist sehr interessant. So great scenery. Thank you for sharing this with us! :cake: :coffee:

Good to see you back on the forum! 👍

• Like 1

@welshblue awesome job on the details of the mountains and landscaping around them. And the sun camera flare (not sure what to call that) is also placed in a great spot. I’d love to visit that area depicted in the image.

• Like 1

@barbieq25 ... really good to see you here 😀 Thanks a lot.  You know me and eerie ...

@Pixey ... as always - big thanks.  The 'trees' were Alpha Displacement on a green and brown clouds texture I tilted

@lynxster4 ... big thanks again.  It's quite a desolate scene as I started it after reading a book set in Japan and the infamous suicide mountain/ forest  Aokigahara and the idea blossomed from there.  I know.  I'm weird ... 

@Seerose ... big thanks again.  Glad you enjoyed it.  Good to be back for a few days but off again tomorrow 😣

@JulioCoolio ... thank you very much.  I wasn't sure about adding a lens flare but now I am.  The real Devil's Pulpit local to here isn't much like my image 

AAGXXG.png 

Thanks too to @ReMake and @TrevorOutlaw for the rep points

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Upvote 1