welshblue

~ WelshBlue ~ Brass ~ 16/06/2019

@Beta0 ... Simple, elegant and classy - I thought you were describing me until I looked in the mirror :D  Many thanks for the visit and kind words.  BTW - love the sig

@mottoman ... thanks mate.  Not sure about 'talent' ... a sort of jack of all trades but master of none.  But I'll keep plugin away ... (geddit :P)

@lynxster4 @barbieq25 @Pixey @LionsDragon and @Seerose ... many thanks for the kind words, and the continued support ... it really does mean the world

@TrevorOutlaw ... don't let it bother you, not all perfume bottles have the liquid touching the outside, it just means it's thick moulded glass ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Return on Pg.1 .... my utmost respect to the Space guys here ... it really is a difficult genre to get right.   Still haven't managed it after 9 years :/

I've also got this down to quick, manageable steps if anyone would like a few pointers

proper_glass_text.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, welshblue said:

Still haven't managed it after 9 years :/

Looks darn excellent to me!  I think you did a fantastic job of 'the mashing up of planets'!   :P

6 hours ago, welshblue said:

I've also got this down to quick, manageable steps if anyone would like a few pointers

I would love a few pointers...the 'glass' looks perfect!  :D

That is a mighty impressive space creation you have there.  @Drydareelin will also, I'm sure, like it too :D

That glass is great .......... like @lynxster4 - pointers would be most welcome :pizza:

<3 @Welshblau:trophy: Beaitiful  new space image.  I like the color effect. Also glass effect text sting in the eye, superb.

Thank you for sharing. :coffee: :cake:

Edited by Seerose

@welshblue Pfft! :lol: Oh, you... You're welcome. And thanks! I finally noticed something... I can see it. My sig. Has Photobucket let me show my stuff after all? :V

@lynxster4 @Pixey @LionsDragon @Drydareelin @barbieq25 @Seerose @Woodsy @Beta0

.... thanks guys.  Kind words, and really appreciated.  Not sure why I do space scenes as they're not something I know a lot about, and really struggle to get 'life' into them

Giving Up on Pg.1

A bit of a therapy piece.  After having a few 'procedures' done this year, my body has rebelled and I've been suffering the Fibro' flare up from hell ... so bad that if I was single I hate to think what I might have done.  Apologies to anyone I haven't replied to by PM but I wasn't up to thinking much, just concentrating on getting through the day without going mad.

Touch wood it's settling now and I can get on with life until the next one.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Golly - that Fibromyalgia image sure says "Ouch" :(.  I hear Lady Gaga is also a sufferer.  I do hope you get some comfort from it real soon ;)  Being poorly is just the pits :devlish:

@welshblue I don't know what it's like to live with fibromyalgia, only heard it from the few people I've met that said they have it. But I do hope the best for you. Also, I've seen how much it helps to speak about personal struggles with illness. It's not only  cathartic; it lets others know that they're not alone. It's  a beautiful piece. :)

I like the spacescape. It has plenty of nebula clouds and stars, and a pleasant shine. However, I'm a bit confused. Is that a moon orbiting a larger moon? o.o

As always you've captured the emotion so well. There is a lot going on in the image. Very nice work with the cobwebs on the text. The butterfly is a bit jaggy on the edges which is fairly appropriate for fibromyalgia unfortunately. Well done with the textures & the colour - gotta love that!

Very sorry to hear that it's been giving you such grief. I sure hope it lets up soon. 

You do the space scenes very well. Love to see more from you.

• Like 1

That is an agonizingly beautiful piece.  <3   Love the coloring. 

Sorry to hear about your health struggles.  May the rest of the year be more calm for you.  :)

<3 @welshblue

I'm so sorry that you have to suffer that way. 

The cause of fibromyalgia is unknown.
Medications, anti-seizure medication and sport and so on... I know, everything does not help.

Your new work shows how you really suffer. Excellent. 
I wish you lots of strengh.

Fortunately @welshblue I've never had to deal with the fibro bug! I do hope things get better for you. I just wish that on a good day I could capture feelings like you did in this piece.

Owwww..."Giving Up" had me clenching every muscle in my body in sympathy. Know you're always in my prayers, and I hope this flare lets you have a good long rest! *kicks fibro for you*

@welshblue Though I've been a lurker here during your most active time, I have to say I've always been a fan of your work! I love these new pieces you've put out, and even though I'm still just a lurker, it's great to see you back and putting out tutorials!

Firstly thanks to @Pixey for sorting out the broken links in not just my Gallery but also my many tutorials. 

in fact, huge thanks.  Above and beyond and I really appreciate it.

It's been quite a while and for a time I never thought I'd be back here again. But bigger thanks to the wonderful people in the NHS.  Literally do owe them everything.

Many thanks to all those who commented on the fibro' picture  ... it's not a nice condition, in fact it's a total bitch at times - but at least I didn't marry one ... so every cloud and all that .  Onwards and upwards ...

@hippiechos ... many thanks.  Nothing wrong with lurking ... unless it's around public toilets ... some people frown on that ?  Cool sig.

@JRF1 ... thank you.  Where do I get the things in my images ?  99% of the time -  out of my head .  More worrying than it sounds ... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Don't  (bring me flowers anymore) on Pg. 1

Randomness inspired after buying my wife flowers ... and her first words were ... "what have you done ?"

• Like 3

A very nice image @welshblue The Vase, the Flowers and the background too.  Very pretty flowers and obviously not from the discount rack :)  This is joke in our house, as hubby is very parsimonious and, when I see beautiful flowers like yours, I always say, "Those are obviously not from the petrol station."  :lol:

• Like 1

Welsh, your work only gets better and better. The flowers image is so captivating! Wow! I couldn't resist and leave a comment. Sorry for not visiting here more frequently.

• Like 3