How to put Pieces of images in one picture?

You know, if the camera was in a stationary position (like on a tripod) when all three were took, with the exception of the area around your hair on the right (being in front of your arm), you could just cut out the requisite sections of each to preserve the divots of the couch you made while sitting.

threemeecutout.png

You'd have to do a little manual erasing around your hair in the third picture, so your arm showed up properly behind it, but it would look more natural with the dents in the couch.

If you understand what I mean, I'd give it a shot. If you're not sure, you could post links to the three originals and I could show you what I mean and send over the layered PDN file.

Cheers!

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

It has enough feather in my opinion but the cutout is way too rough

I thought the whole purpose of feather was to prevent the cutout from looking rough. :?

Yes it is, but he meant rough as in the shape of the cut-out isn't good.

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

yeah i agree

the cutout is plain awful.

im gonna try what CMD suggested.

ill post the result in a minute

and i lost the remote :(

so i have to be really careful not to mess up the tripod

Edit: it worked great. except for the pic on the far right.

when i sat on the coach the lighting was reflected differently. any quick was to match up the colors?

2hh17ns.jpg

When you do the cut out, try following the breaks between the cushions to hide the line as much as possible, then use a little Brightness/Contrast on the layer. Note that this will change the color of the wall as well, so you'll have to match both up. If it's becoming too difficult to match both up, you can use the eraser to remove the wall behind it, letting image 2 (the one of you standing behind the couch, though from the looks of the cut out lines it's actually your background layer) take care of the wall color.

When in doubt, erase a lot of stuff! ;)

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype