xBMWxDan's Gallery! Updated! V2

xBMWxDan

Note: Please comment as i need your critisism for my future work.

Thanks.

welcomejpg.jpg

Hey, i've been using PDN for a while now and have made loads of pic's i thought i'd show you just a few;

Sigs: (Some made for me, some for others)

Newsig.png

dansig.png

bkillersig.png

Tutorials followed:

lordoftherings2.png

lightning.png

flamewave.png

And finally pic's i made myself:

fireplanet.png

sun.jpg

pringlefinal.png

^ LOL :)

Quavers

Edit log:

V1- Added some extra pic's, added "welcome."

V2- Deleted some old and unneeded pics. New "welcome."

Thanks for looking, please comment and be sure to look back for updates!

Thanks

xBMWxDan

My signature was waaay too tall so BoltBait deleted it. I really should read the rules since I'm so close to getting myself banned.

I only just got your comment, Thanks again. People really seem to like this picture, i might try and recreate it and maybe improve it.

My signature was waaay too tall so BoltBait deleted it. I really should read the rules since I'm so close to getting myself banned.

Right, i've been trying since yesterday to re-make this, but i cant get it atall, i made this back in november and cant't remember atall how to make it, if anyone would like to try it themselves please do.

thanks

P.S. you need to make fire first (i remember that part :P)

well you have some sort of directional blur for sure. looks like maybe a polar transform in there?

:wink: keep at it. that's the best play. and for the record I'd not be lying if I said most of us have at least one or two textures/pictures we've made that we just can't recall what we did and are secretly trying to replicate. :wink:

Yeah, as one of my pics says, site admin, i used to be the leader of a halo clan so i needed halo edits really