Simon Brown

Editable Text v1.0 STABLE

copied SBCommon.dll it works now

is there a plugin that draws text with 3d-looking letters using selected font (not just shadow)?

Edited by gendalf

Have you installed the support file sb.common?

I also experience Paint.NET (4.0.4) crashing while starting EditableText.

Can you be more explicit on the solution (for non-programmers)?

Thanx!

Muxson

I won't be downloading anything like this until you stop putting browser hijacking software in it. my malware program caught it, luckily.

I'm not sure what you downloaded. But, I just double checked Simon Brown's plugin pack download link and it doesn't have any malware or spyware in it.

Just for the sake of adding to what has already been said about this matter, I can't help wondering if Norton (or whatever "antivirus" keeps throwing false positives) ever catches any truly real infection. Nothing I've downloaded from this forum has ever caused me any trouble at all, and I've already spent a good portion of my life downloading and installing plugins and plugin packs.

This is a very nice plugin Simon!

But the positioning tool is horrible. Is there a way to add two entrys with coordinations to set the exact position?

And maybe a button to switch the align from left to center and right?

Greetings

kean

• Upvote 1

Very nice plugin, a life saver

Hey is there a better way to position the text, when doing multiple text  its very hard to line them up, would be good if can move the layer

Edited by Isaac
updated

One more thing font size greater the 200... I working on very large image using font of 300 so have to use the built in Text instead of the editable plugin

Hi, I just installed this plugin and really like it but I am having trouble re-editing. If I go in to the plugin again to re-edit, my current text disappears and I am unable to re-edit.

Is this normal?

Am I doing something wrong?

Yes, Text is on its own layer.

No, there is nothing else on this text layer.

Yes, I have installed everything from the effect folder in the zip file.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

-Jason

Is it possible that this plug-in could add a feature where the position of the text is much more exact? Also an option to disable anti-aliasing? That would improve the program quite a bit.

Edit: I have the editable text program and I really do enjoy it, just hoped that it could be a little better.

Edited by zledsrrato