How to Install Plugins ×

Page Curl Effect (ymd:100718)

MadJik

I am having trouble selecting a part of my image. the rectangular wont work because it is a flower petal. It curls the whole page / underneath area which is all transparent, so it is adding a corner to my curved flower petal. Any suggestions for how I should select better?

• 2 years later...

I have a request for an upgrade to this plugin if possible.

As opposed to curling everthing from corners can this be upgraded to give the following options:

a.) Curl from corner(s) - horizontally/vertically (as it currently does)

b.) Curl straight - horizontally/vertically

I think this would take the plugin to a whole new level giving users the most options/capabilities.

one problem is that I do not know the back of the page ...

Just keep it blank (white) like the curl currently does. Currently, only the top image is somewhat maintained (in the shadow of the curl). Don't change that.

Edited by jim100361

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

What am I doing wrong? I want this to look like the first example, and as far as I can tell the settings are the same.

But it doesn't look like the example. Please help?

screen_pagecurl_zpsa2cd298a.png

The "back transparency" setting doesn't seem to be working properly (I just tried it myself too). Just set that to 255 and use the magic wand to delete the part that needs to be transparent

Edited by pdnnoob

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Thanks pdnnoob.

What's frustrating is this same thing happened before, so I deleted page curl from the effects folder and installed it by itself, and then it worked fine. But after updating the pack, it's gone back to not working. Magic wand works though, and I never thought of using it. Thanks again!