At the end of this tutorial we are make this:
1. You must create a background from this tut
2. Create a new layer. Choose "Ellipse" and make a red (#B50000) circle
3. For this layer use Effects → Blurs → Gaussian Blur, "Radius" - 60.
4. Use a "Magic Wand" and select all circle. Create a new layer. Go to Effects → Render → Clouds, than change layer Mode to Overlay.
5. Don't deselect the all circle. Go to Effects → Noise → Add Noise, and follow this setting:
6. Go to Effects → Blurs → Moition Blur, Radius" - 3.
7. Go to Effects → Photo → Glow, with this settings:
8. Take a duplicate of Layer 3 and for this duplicate use Effects → Blurs → Zoom Blur, "Zoom Amount" - 30.
9. Chose a last layer and use Stitch effect with this settings:
Russian version of this tutorial
IF YOU want post this tutorial at your site, you must add a this link - http://www.pen2000.ru at the end of post.