http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn13 ... 5c407c.png
maybe i am going wrong somewhere.....
its either this or the flame thing is comin with the entire background also fiery...
Also i tried with 3 layers : background text clouds
also with 2 layers....maybe the 3 layer thing works...
but what should the background be...
this is exactly what i did according to the 1st post
1. create a new image
3. create a text layer, paint bucket with black, text with white
4. gaussian blur 1/8 size of font
5. create clouds layer, layer properties --> blending mode =negation
6. Gradient tool, color = black, create a gradient on clouds layer
7. now the clouds effect, scale = 193 (font size = 104) mode = difference
8. repeat as desired (1 or 2 twice i did)
9. levels on output 128, 2.0 , 0 on clouds layer
10. levels input 210 on text layer (dont worry i resetted as it said)
12. level again accordingly to 1st post
13. curves adjustment
where am i going wrong...???
why doesnt it have the fiery effect?
As to answer hollyam's post...
1.i suppose the background is not as same as text layer....
2. gaussian blur is 1/8 size of font..meaning if ur font size = 48, gaussian blur scale = 6
3. render ->> clouds --> mode = difference
Negation is layer properties
4. rest steps are okay...try correcting these....i did but cudnt exactly get the effect...Maybe a Uber-super experft can help find the minor detail in this :wink: :wink:
Thanks to anyone who answers.....i m new to paint.net, my first post and its been around 2 weeks... made other things as well since the forum is well maintained...will show it in respective posts..