Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tenki

  1. Hope I made the final conclusion... ---- I think those should be no issue twist 扭轉 Tile Reflection 瓷磚反射 Sepia 棕褐色化 Pixelate 像素化 ---- This one can be considered Motion blur 動向模糊 ---- these two "most controversial". Since I saw the intimation of icons , your idea should be accepted Zoom blur 放射狀模糊 Radial blur (yeah, it's like radar...) 半徑迴轉模糊 ---- last one, new idea, form video game effect "anti aliasing" (全景反鋸齒 or 全螢幕反鋸齒) Unfocus 全景散焦 (散焦 is also Unfocus) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- After common consensus made, I will immediately start to modify file that we both support it.
  2. twist (扭曲 -> 扭轉) http://tw.dictionary.yahoo.com/search?e ... D%E8%BD%89 - actually, "旋轉" should be like "spin" . the effect show two way spin and twist together... Tile Reflection (反射 -> 瓷磚反射) - no problem, I will add the lost word Sepia (去色 -> 深褐色化) http://www.tomshardware.tw/1069,review-1069-5.html - yeah the original is wrong (I've never used it before so I don't know ^ ^"...) but I think it should uses "深褐色" because it's different with "褐色" - it's like brown. Pixelate (顆粒 -> 像素(Pixel)化) http://www.allwiki.com/index.php?title= ... 6(Pixelate)&variant=zh-tw#Pixelate.EF.BC.88.E5.83.8F.E7.B4.A0.E5.8C.96.EF.BC.89 - original is wrong, too... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Blur effect... Motion blur (運動模糊 -> 動態模糊) http://gamecenter.taiwan.cnet.com/hardw ... /ss10.html - maybe it should be changed even though many people use 運動模糊 too - almost in China ------(only Motion blur OK, the others make me headache)------- Zoom blur (變焦模糊 -> 放射狀模糊 ??) - I think maybe "變焦" is ok, it's a verb and used for camera (zoom in / zoom out ~) "放射狀" or "擴散" is an adjective, it can be used in here but the problem is "Radiation" also equal to "放射", so... Radial blur (放射模糊 -> ??) - ...so I checked many sites and they used it too (like Apple http://www.apple.com.tw/shake/specs.html , they use "輻射狀模糊", it's the same) even if I modified it I would only think about "?射狀模糊" I don't know... Zoom blur and Radial blur look too similar? by the way, 99% people in China use "半徑模糊" http://www.google.com.tw/search?aq=-1&o ... meta=lr%3D Unfocus (無焦點 -> ??) - I don't know... noun like "no focus", or verb like "lost focus", or proper noun like "out of focus" ? besides "失焦", I can't find better word replace it. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sorry I have to stop here, here the time is am 1:00. tonight I will be back and see your opinion first.
  3. (Update Jan 26) Final version uploaded. Special thanks Ash's advices for some nouns' definition ---- Please download and unzip attachment file , copy into \Program Files\Paint.NET directory Almost whole content checked, please reply if any any improvement need, thanks~ ---- 繁體中文語言檔 請下載並解壓縮附件, 將其複製於 \Program Files\Paint.NET 目錄下 已檢查過大部分內容, 疏漏在所難免, 若有任何需要改進地方進請回文指教, 謝謝~ PaintDotNet.Strings.3.ZH-TW.zip
  • Create New...