(扭曲 -> 扭轉)
http://tw.dictionary.yahoo.com/search?e ... D%E8%BD%89
- actually, "旋轉" should be like "spin" . the effect show two way spin and twist together...
(反射 -> 瓷磚反射)
- no problem, I will add the lost word
(去色 -> 深褐色化)
- yeah the original is wrong (I've never used it before so I don't know ^ ^"...)
but I think it should uses "深褐色" because it's different with "褐色" - it's like brown.
(顆粒 -> 像素(Pixel)化)
http://www.allwiki.com/index.php?title= ... 6(Pixelate)&variant=zh-tw#Pixelate.EF.BC.88.E5.83.8F.E7.B4.A0.E5.8C.96.EF.BC.89
- original is wrong, too...
(運動模糊 -> 動態模糊)
http://gamecenter.taiwan.cnet.com/hardw ... /ss10.html
- maybe it should be changed even though many people use 運動模糊 too - almost in China
------(only Motion blur OK, the others make me headache)-------
(變焦模糊 -> 放射狀模糊 ??)
- I think maybe "變焦" is ok, it's a verb and used for camera (zoom in / zoom out ~)
"放射狀" or "擴散" is an adjective, it can be used in here but the problem is "Radiation" also equal to "放射", so...
(放射模糊 -> ??)
- ...so I checked many sites and they used it too
(like Apple http://www.apple.com.tw/shake/specs.html , they use "輻射狀模糊", it's the same)
even if I modified it I would only think about "?射狀模糊"
I don't know... Zoom blur and Radial blur look too similar?
by the way, 99% people in China use "半徑模糊"
http://www.google.com.tw/search?aq=-1&o ... meta=lr%3D
(無焦點 -> ??)
- I don't know... noun like "no focus", or verb like "lost focus", or proper noun like "out of focus" ?
besides "失焦", I can't find better word replace it.
Sorry I have to stop here, here the time is am 1:00. tonight I will be back and see your opinion first.