• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation


Recent Profile Visitors

727 profile views
  1. Hi. I'm looking for that "raindrop symbol" like blur tool. Just when i'm done photo chopping, there are areas thAt need just very little, not needing background, nor smudge.. Any help would appreciated
  2. Everyone..I can't explain the blur tool I need..It's on Photoshop cs6,7 and essentials. It looks like a raindrop. If I had that one tool, I wouldn't have to keep paying 12 bucks a month to use one tool. I could donate to paint . net instead. Any help guys??