Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

  1. Thank you but what is the best way to blur just the edges. I see no blur brush.
  2. I am trying to do something like http://10steps.sg/tutorials/photoshop/text-on-fire-effect/ or http://design.tutsplus.com/tutorials/dramatic-text-on-fire-effect-in-photoshop--psd-199. Can Paint.NET do that? I seen this topic http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/20772-dramatic-fire-text/ but it is old and the images are gone. I think some images from that topic is something like I want. http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/20772-dramatic-fire-text/#entry345196, http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/20772-dramatic-fire-text/#entry347505 and http://forums.getpaint.net/index.ph
  3. I agree. I am trying to do something like this and I think this would me loads.
  • Create New...