All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. @Bryan Eggers, you've mistakenly downloaded the source code for TR's Alpha Cutter. Simply return to the webpage for the plugin, and click on the correct link. https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/26966-trs-alpha-cutter-v304-april-7th-2014/
  3. Greetings! I've installed Paint.Net and it's great. I've run into trouble installing TR's Alpha Cutter. I read the lengthy instructions on installing plugins and moved all the files into the Effects directory but the plugin doesn't appear on any of the menus. It seems like those instructions are for plugins with DLLs but this one doesn't have any. So please let me know how do I install it. Thanks in advance. Bryan
  4. Yesterday
  5. I agree with @MJW! If it were for me I think the second one would be better! But on a t-shirt I think the first one would look better! But I think I'd tone down the big face. A little too bright! Just my opinion! (Or make the rest of it a little brighter.)
  6. Looks like the same issue @Seerose reported at https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/114503-paintnet-417-alpha-build-7104/?do=findComment&comment=559274 I should have a fix for the next build. The reason this is happening is you have a "bad" DLL in your FileTypes plugin folder. For now, as a short-term workaround, you can rename your FileTypes directory to FileTypes.bak (or just anything else).
  7. Just updated to the 4.1.7 alpha and now it's crashing whenever you try to open a file. Crash log attached. paintcrashlog.txt
  8. Both are excellent, but I prefer the second. The lettering in the second seems to me to be more integrated into the overall design. I also really like the arrangement of words, and the contrast between the concave "Steam" lettering and the convex "Punk" lettering.
  9. People come from around the world to hike there, but it's one of those things I certainly take for granted. Really should appreciate it a lot more. Thanks for the rep' -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Someone has asked for a t-shirt design with antique brass font ... still unsure which one I prefer ? Any thoughts folks ? Easy when it's for yourself, but not so for others
  10. Great image. Love the wrought iron and I'm a big believer that colours can make or break an image and you've hit a home run. Lovely shine to it. I noticed I missed your birthday - so belated wishes 🎂
  11. Welcome to the next year of your life @Rick Brewster. Looking forward to all the improvements you will make over the coming year. I will be watching and waiting with anticipation. Have a Canadian beer for me (Better alcohol content)
  12. Great new textures @lynxster4 on the stained glass! And I really like the wrought iron!
  13. Happy B'day @Rick Brewster! I hope you're having as much fun as we're having with PDN!
  14. Ooooooo - so pretty and I just love the colors. Yes, the pearly shimmer makes it radiate
  15. Another play on stained glass. This one is kind of 'pearly'. I made the frame to look like old wrought-iron, then added some 'multi-colored gemstones'. I hope you enjoy it!
  16. Object of the Fortnight #41 – A Retro Radio - chosen by @welshblue Here are some examples. The deadline for entries is 2.00 PM EST (7:00 PM UK Time) on Saturday 29th June, 2019. Please see the Countdown Timer for exact time remaining: You may link to alternative versions, but they will not be part of your entry. This thread is for posting competition entries only. If you're not posting an entry, please don't post here. If you want to talk about any of the entries, or ask a question regarding the competition, you can do so in the discussion thread found here. Competition Rules: 1. Your entry must not have a background/backdrop/scene; just the object on a transparent canvas. Shadows and reflections are fine. 2. Your entry must be 100% made using Paint.net. Don't use another image editor. Don't use stock images/photos/textures (in full or parts thereof.) 3. Max dimensions are 600 x 600. 4. You may modify or replace your image until the deadline. 5. Three entries per entrant are allowed. Please make a separate post for each one. New rule: 6. Upon a tie when winning, the person who hasn’t picked for the longest gets to choose the next theme. Many thanks to @toe_head2001 and @DrewDale for launching and hosting the competitions in the past. Previous comps have included the following topics here.
  17. Congrats to @welshblue, @MJW, and @Pixey! Beautiful keys, one and all! Thank you @Pixey for hosting!
  18. Happy Birthday, @Rick Brewster! 🎂 Hope you have a wonderful day!
  19. You have made my day 😍 Made an almost old man very happy. Great entries Pixey and @MJW. Great to see the interpretation of the theme agai Thanks for the hosting Pixey
  20. Fathers Day in the UK ... I don't like to judge the girls in my town but nothing defines confusion like Fathers Day ...
  21. Happy Birthday Rick 🎂 ... I bet 2004 seems like yesterday (and the inception of the present that keeps giving to us all) 38 ... 2 years and 40 which is the new 30 (but not many traffic cops seems to agree ...) Have a great day
  22. Dear Rick! Happy birthday, I wish you all the best! Yor are not getting older, you are getting better!
  23. Happy birthday Rick. I hope it brings you everything you could wish for & more. 🎂
  1. Load more activity