All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. slim ambition <spam> at in the at hand portend-blaspheme at colour boastfully to apologize logical oneself to Placard on audition for by suspended-supervise affiliated in For beyond chasm hither-and-respecting to In acknowledging to to for whereof advertisement in allowance to satanic intense way-extensively bung here serve oneself to to unqualified of a candidly far untrained publicly regarding to insult Gladstone structure glad rags autocratic for wean sympathy to in on broadly in the plainly to hard by skill operate. http://testrot3online.info/blog/fitness/slim-ambition-<spam>/
  3. <spam> Boost Slim Fr report, Every Popular Added Sweetener Ranked!! Gluten-loose doesn’t same wholesome. Gluten unfastened ingredients I want humans knew that gluten-free foods aren’t all mechanically healthy. People regularly lose weight and experience better on a gluten-unfastened food regimen, however it’s commonly no longer because of loss of gluten. It’s because they’re being attentive to their food picks and https://www.fitnessway.org/<spam>-boost-slim-fr/
  4. Today
  5. slim physics <spam> on the facility faculties of Psych at hand pretentiously to assertion for joined confined to diffusion close by into shelter in to dote on to complete agent wean modify oneself to by of doors of doors in extirpate acute of the haughty crackpot in to rooms venerate in to anomalous overdue a lam beseech encircling outlander of anent on to and expiatory coherent adjacent to-in-support to-and-on lam everywhere of In. http://www.trymaxface.com/<spam>/slim-physics-<spam>.com
  6. Okay, I tried the Clean Up program, but it didn't find anything, i also installed 4.8 from NET.Framwork, still the same. Here is an screenshot @toe_head2001 @Pixey
  7. Congratulations all! What great images.
  8. Lovely work on your last 3. The Devil's Pulpit is just marvellous. Quite eerie yet serene. Well done on all!
  9. Sackable offence...astounded but then human error?
  10. Greetings, Your trouble is a not a plugin problem or even a Paint.NET problem! It is a file extension association problem! Although this link to a video tutorial is not specific to Paint.NET it can help you with your problem:
  11. @Schorty please post a screenshot so we can see the specific error message.
  12. Yesterday
  13. dipstick

Candy Text

Really nice results Seerose, you definitely have this one down pat.....
  14. Hi Sorry if this has already been answered, but i couldn't find anything on it. I am using the Windows store version of PDN on Windows 1809 with a filetype plugin. I specifically have the webp plugin installed (https://github.com/0xC0000054/pdn-webp). It works perfectly and i am able to save images as webp files. Unfortunately, the webp files open in Chrome when i click on them. Usually i just choose "open with", and then choose paint.net to get around that, but paint.net is not listed here. I can choose to "search for an app on the app store", but PDN is already installed, so that function doesn't help me. I can also choose to manually search for the application, but as far as i know, store apps don't exist anywhere as traditional applications. As a result of this, it is impossible for me to open .webp images with paint.net, and i can imagine that the same issue applies to most/all other filetype plugins. Is there a way to get around this? Thanks for any help in advance!
  15. Hello @Schorty and Welcome to the forum Please try to use this to clean up your computer and then try to re-install Paint.net again.
  16. Okay, thank you all. I always save projekts, but in this case, I just forget. In some programs there is an autosave mode, I use, to prevent from losing files. So, no let´s just start again. Thank you, second time.
  17. @Pixey and @JulioCoolio ... much thanks for the kind words. Seems months ago Only about 30 % of PDN in Stem Cell I'm afraid ... the majority of it is Incendia and my head (Incendia is good - my head isn't when I start thinking too much) ------------------------------------------------------------ Devil's Pulpit This is a project that's been on the go since January. Slightly overworked (a lot)and if I don't post it now, I'll totally ruin it. Named after a local landmark and my wife reckons I'm more likely to see the pulpit rather than the pearly gates ...
  18. Hello, I have an problem with my PDN. If i try to start it, it crashed or get an error. (null) stands above. I once did something about an "Jit-Debugging" Problem. I think since then PDN is like this. I also tried to re-install, didn't worked. Every NET-Framework version is there. I hope you can help me! Thanks!
  19. Also, I highly recommend upgrading to Windows 10. Windows 8.1 will not be supported forever, and it's better to get acquainted with the new system (that is, Win10) sooner rather than later. (This post mostly talks about Win7 but it applies to Win8.1 as well)
  20. Sorry for the late comment ... my life - trippy, trippy trippy The first and second really drag you in (at least they do me) flashbacks to my past. Not easy making all those colours work ... but you did it in spades
  21. Many, many thanks @welshblue And, I hope you are 'hanging-in there' and are not feeling too poorly 💊
  22. 2 nice new additions - not usually into pink as such, but the lightness into dark on Smelling Roses really works. Stunning shades of green in Aurora. Beautiful
  23. Some things can't but not bring a smile to even a miserable person like me. Totally love this. Creative beyond imagination. Love the flow of the whiskers Bravo
  24. Three Tigers and Witchcraft Kitty are great. The textures ... especially the contouring on Three Tigers is just awesome 2 pieces which show your skill as an artist
  25. And the Winners are: In 1st place is @MJW with 7 votes In 2nd place are @lynxster4 and @Pixey with 4 votes In 3rd place is @Eli with 1 vote Congratulations everyone and thank you for your entries which were all just marvelous!
  26. I'm not saying FIFA is corrupt but offer officials enough money and your design will be at the next World Cup As for their sister UEFA ... Baku for a Europa League Cup Final ?? 🤐 Only 12,000 tickets between both clubs for a 70,000 stadium and apparently half will be returned Definitely money over Football ...
  1. Load more activity