All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yes, it's much faster. Thank you @SodiumEnglish!
  3. Looking good @Woodwalker 🤗 And here's an ice cube for you, which I made with your ice texture. Here are the Plugins I used for the end product. https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/12281-s3d1different-image-on-each-sides-of-a-cubeeasy/ https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/6265-gradient-mapping/ https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/112255-metallic-presets-for-gradient-mapping/ https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/111046-presets-for-gradient-mapping/ I used the Silver preset to change the color.
  4. Today
  5. No, PDN does not have that. You have to make the surrounding box smaller:
  6. Performance Update I've improved the speed and performance, upgraded jquery and bootstrap libraries, and made some minor UI fixes again with recent changes. When loading and using the app, there should be a noticeable difference. What makes it faster? Instead of toggling the visibility of individual elements on the page, it is now building the html in a JS variable and replacing the entire list html. This way the browser does less work overall. Comparing Chrome performance results, scripting and rendering time has been halved. Comparing Firefox performance results, Layout & DOM time/cost has been halved.
  7. Hope you have a wonderful Birthday @barbieq25
  8. I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with MS paint. Someone else may log on and know what that means.
  9. Wowzers! Your work has definitely taken on a very professional look to these images. Well done
  10. There isn't a "transparent selection" option like regular MS paint has?
  11. Hello @Hyflex and Welcome to the forum You could make the selection box smaller by holding Shift and pushing on the corner nubs. Or, just use Edit - Cut - make a new layer - paste!
  12. Hi, I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, basically I am trying to place a transparent section over another, yet the transparent selected box is overwriting the content.... Before: During: After: How do I make it so the selection of transparent area doesn't cut the "Other Text" Someone should be able to answer this in seconds, I'm sure. Hopefully this post will be useful for others in the future
  13. The feature you're requesting is called Layer Groups. I don't believe PDN supports layer groups. I also doubt a million people want this feature. If it's important to you, then try Gimp, as it has layer groups. https://www.lifewire.com/introduction-to-layer-groups-in-gimp-1701685
  14. CAULIFLOWER <twitch > BROCCOLI <twitch> ... sorry. I've got Florets ...
  15. Hi Ego Eram Reputo Many thanks 😊
  16. Happy Birthday fellow Virgo. Sounds like you really enjoyed your day. Best Wishes
  17. Thank you @BoltBait, @Ego Eram Reputo & @welshblue! Yes, Welshblue there was lots of plants. I bought over 100 succulent, cactus & aloe cuttings & then some pots & other plants too. My son surprised me on Friday night with a suprise visit - he lives over 700km away. We had the best weekend full of plants, coffee & eating out that anyone could wish for.
  18. Oh wow! What an amazing image. Not only did you do a box but 3 of them & the clear cap as well as the NGK in the background. Plus, working with a new program & working with another PDNer. This just makes me so happy. You have far exceeded my expectations with this! What awesome work!
  19. Only took 3 hours to work it out 😊 Thanks. Not at all. In fact the files of any of my work is available upon request to everyone anytime You've hit the same snag I've got - getting the texture and shading/ lighting right to make the hex head blend in correctly. I thought I'd hit on the perfect solution - give it a rotated hex ... but then I realised the electrode would be wrong at the base. Ps. Thanks for the Blender file, very interesting ... as for the blood - I'm crazy enough without adding a bike drag racing maniac into the mix😉 Preparation is always key. As is forward thinking. Glossy is all well and good but everything has to marry up to make it work ... will have to be content with almost, very nearly <rambling to myself smiley> Thanks for the rep' , same as thanks to @lynxster4 @ReMake @MJW
  20. Happy Birthday - hope it's a great one. With lots of 🌻
  21. Two weeks ago I upgraded my graphics card. It had been 6 years since my last upgrade. Now that I can play contemporary titles again, I've started playing Destiny 2. Everyone tells me it's a great game, but there are way too many cutscenes; it's quite obnoxious. I'm also looking forward to playing Borderlands 3, Halo Reach (on PC), and the System Shock reboot. I still need to play the newer Battlefront 2 as well.
  22. I checked the popular feature requests and I'm surprised no one has thought of this, I'm sure it would make the life of a million users a LOT easier, multiple layer selection! Here's an example of what I'm trying to achieve : Basically, being able to select from 2 layers at the same time, and move / rotate / shrink / crop / etc... both of them at the same time, while still keeping each content in its respective layer.
  1. Load more activity