All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. It goes into that direction but I could not recreate the video effects. BB Trim is a render effect. I go again through the list of numerous effects I downloaded months ago... I start to doubt if it was a distort file effect.... A.
  3. So glad to have you back @Pixey! 💗
  4. https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/109942-bulletin-board-trim-v10-july-9-2016/
  5. No, no AE effects but that P.net effect (plug-in) that I used and so downloaded a while ago but really can't find back... ;~( Some transitions are part of the video editor. The change in colors (from light purple to light red /orange) is part of that plug-in I think.... A ;~(
  6. Are you looking for an After Effects plugin or a Paint.NET plugin?
  7. Hello, Thanks for this replies. Please find here the link to a video on YT. The effects have been screen recorded and sped up and some transitions are built in, all as a test. I think, after searching any further, that it is in the "distortion" field that this plug-in was used but still can't find it. ;~( A.
  8. People are often surprised how much image must be provided to print at a decent quality. Remember, monitors usually show images at 1/3 the density of printing. Don't be afraid! Sounds like your image is correct. Best bet? Do a quick border and print it to check alignment and size. If printing from within PDN use the PrintIt plugin.
  9. Are you saying the alpha channel becomes opaque when you save the image file? Are you saving in the PNG format?
  10. Five days agony... and Life goes on! @Pixey, I wish you good health and long life!
  11. I tested paint.net in combinatie with alpha channel plugin and when i create a grayscale image and copy it to alpha it works great. But ones i saved the file, i can't edit just the alpha channel anymore.( i saved the file whit alpha and it's works perfect and when i open it the alpha is visble) But i can't see the channel layer somewhere. so is there a way to view the alpha layer . thx
  12. How wonderful to get home after 5 days in hospital and see this thread with all of your kind messages - thank you all so much. You really warmed up my heart - my lovely PDN friends I have been having treatments to boost the immune system of my bladder, post cancer removal, called BCG and the last 2 just went straight into my blood stream and I got Sepsis 🤢 This 2nd one was a real doozie, with 3 days and nights of rigors, vomiting, temperature spikes and killer headaches. I also got fluid on the lung, which fortunately didn't end up in pneumonia and luckily none of my organs stopped working, which is a risk with Sepsis. Now to recoup and get stronger. I am still a bit brain dead, but think I can manage the task of doing the Lava Lamp Poll on Saturday I know who to call if I need help 😉 Again, thank you everyone for your thoughts and thank you to @Woodsy for posing this.
  13. Dear Pixey, I will pray every day to God for your health.
  14. Are you using the Windows print utility or the Paint.NET Print It plugin in?
  15. Sounds like you have an existing paint.net installation that has become broken. You can use this utility to remove the broken installation: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed Afterwards, you can install paint.net anew.
  16. So I want to install paint.net but when I am on the final stage of the installation it says it can't find a package named: PaintDotNet_x64_161191380. But when I check the Staging folder with the installation packages I find installation packages with smilar names that do not work like PaintDotNet_x64_305908303. Does anyone know what I can do to install paint.net?
  17. You can move a selection by 1 pixel using the arrow keys on your keyboard.
  18. Hello All I see that this question was raised ages ago in 2010, but the solution seemed a bit of a workaround using the zoom function. Is it now possible in V4.1.6 to move a selected area by a single pixel? if not, is there a plugin for it? regards
  19. oh man i completely missed it, sorry about that.
  20. It is a plugin. There is a link just below the first two photos.
  21. This looks great but i cant find the metalize option, is it a plugin of sorts?
  22. OK, I'm back again. I set the dimensions in the box on making a new document. I set them at 16.4 centimetres and 22.6 centimetres to allow for 3mm bleed all round and 5mm all round to include crop marks outside the image area. When I chose to view it actual size, the image wouldn't fit on the screen! I checked that I hadn't inadvertently altered the dimensions by pasting in something larger, and the dimensions were still set as I had entered them. But the image is HUGE. I knew it was not just the display which was going crazy because when I came to type in text for the document I was trying to lay out, it needed 95pt text to be readable - and even then it wasn't that big. I don't understand what's going on. When I print that image, even though I have unchecked the box to make it fit to the page, I get an almost A4 image with a very small border - and it is a lot smaller than the "actual size" image on the screen. I'm perfectly happy to believe I'm doing something stupid to cause this to happen, but I'd be grateful if someone can work out what on earth it is I have done....
  23. Thanks for this tutorial! It helped me a lot. I love how good you guys are with this stuff.
  1. Load more activity