How to Install Plugins ×

Color Mixer v1.2 (2008-12-24)

Tanel

This plugin is not recognized by the new version of Paint.net 3.5, can you please check it,

Latest version of my plugins (released 2008-12-24) should work fine.

• 7 years later...

This is by far my most used plugin - love it! However, I've noticed that of all the adjustments that can be made with this, anything with the color GREEN seems to be unaffected. I know green is a combo of yellow and blue, but the green color by itself rarely, if ever, shows any adjustment to green in my image.

What might be wrong here? I have no problem with any other color adjustments.

Ketchup Kid

• 1 month later...

This is by far my most used plugin - love it! However, I've noticed that of all the adjustments that can be made with this, anything with the color GREEN seems to be unaffected. I know green is a combo of yellow and blue, but the green color by itself rarely, if ever, shows any adjustment to green in my image.

What might be wrong here? I have no problem with any other color adjustments.

No one has responded to my query. This my most used plugin but I get frustrated by what appears to be a flaw with the color green, especially under 'Brightness' and 'Saturation'. I mostly work with nature photos, so green is very predominate. yet this plugin seems to have little or no effect when I slide Green up or down. Other plugins that deal with color, seem to affect green as expected, but not Color Mixer. Can someone check this out and maybe respond to me? Thanks a lot! :)

Ketchup Kid

I just tried it out. Adjusting the green slider in the Saturation tab works as expected - from heavy saturation down to gray-scale.

Brightness tab + Green slider = washed out to black.

Contrast tab + green slider = differing banding of a green gradient. Seems Ok.

Hue tab + green slider = yellow to light blue.

In short - all these seem to be working as I'd expect.