Crimson.PDN (Since 7-18-08)

Crimson

gallerybanner.png

Welcome to Crimson.PDN, where I will display personal works of art created by me + pdn. While they could never compare to some of the works I see around the forum, I do take pride in these pieces and will very much appreciate constructive comments and criticism :) . Take a look around and enjoy!

Icons

I discovered a liking for making icons. I've made a few already, and more will come. Feel free to use them for Rocket/ObjectDock, unfortunately I could not make .ico versions.

Excel--------------------Powerpoint--------------------Word--------------------My Computer

th_msexcel.pngth_mspowerpoint.pngth_msword.pngth_mycomputer.png

Notepad--------------------Paint.NET

:D --------------------Trash (Empty)--------------------Trash (Full)-----------------Internet Explorer

th_notebook.pngth_pdn.pngth_trashempty.pngth_trashfull.pngth_internetexplorerlogo.png

Wallpapers

They are 1280x800, because that's my screen resolution. Sorry, non-widescreen people. Have fun with them.

Live, Laugh, Love, Learn, Life-----------Luke 23:46---------

th_LLLLLbackground.png---th_luke2346.png

Signatures/Avatars

These are signatures and avvies that I have made for myself and other people as well, not on this forum.

wineavv.png---winesig.png

typographysig.png

th_100avvie.png---100sig.png

bubbleavvie.png---bubblesig.png

th_john146avv.png---john146sig.png

heatavv.png---heatsig.png

chinesesig.png

austinavie.png---austinsigg.png

newsig.png

planetav.png---paintnetsig.png

Miscellaneous

Random stuff I make that isn't an icon, wallpaper or signature/avatar goes here. Some of the things were done very quickly and I believe I could have put more effort into, others I think are quite good. Look around.

Sharingan Eye-------------------Flying Spirit--------------------Kunai---------------------Chinese Chess

th_sharingan.png---th_PIspirit.png---th_kunai.png---th_chinesechess.png

Ike: Ramped Up------------Sansa Ad

th_ikepng.png---th_sansaad.png

I hope you have enjoyed looking at Paint.NET pieces made by Crimson, me. Be inspired and keep using Paint.NET!

:D

Thanks everyone for your answers :) , I'll be making more in a few.

Very nice Crimson! But may I point out to you that your code won't compile (in your former sig). :P

heh, I have absolutely NO experience with the C Languages (although I wish i did), the sig came from a "Hello World!" tutorial :lol:.

They are 1280x800, because that's my screen resolution. Sorry, non-widescreen people. Have fun with them.

But then why are the pictures you linked to 1024 by 640? :O

Other than that, great stuff. You have a great taste and feel for modern design. Also, love your vexel sig. Hmm, what else ... Oh, and your gallery name and banner are pretty creative. :)

Keep working at it, hope to see more from you.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

But then why are the pictures you linked to 1024 by 640? :O

Other than that, great stuff. You have a great taste and feel for modern design. Also, love your vexel sig. Hmm, what else ... Oh, and your gallery name and banner are pretty creative. :)

Keep working at it, hope to see more from you.

shoot. Photobucket compresses all images larger than 1024x768 down to that size or smaller. forgot :(

Not unless you set the options to 1MB, instead of a specific dimension, it takes into account the file size. That way you can upload pics with larger dimensions while keeping their size. However, you have to upload smaller files. :o :D

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo