Janettsue's Gallery

janettsue

Thanks Helen, I hope you mean that because I have more to come

Thanks sokagirl

I was thinking of putting hearts up for Valentines Day but then I came across this one that has a lacy look to me.

blue28.png

th_blue45.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Im really happy you are posting the older works, the abstracts are beautiful and the dragon and butterfly is excellent, i love the expression on the dragons face :lol:

Thank you all!

Some more old stuff. I made these with a traditional double nine grid that quilters use. It has always fascinated me how color can change everything.

quiltart22.jpg

th_quiltart30a.jpg

I love this one, Quilters call it a card trick

th_quiltart20.jpgth_quiltart14.jpgth_quiltart5.png

th_doubleninegrid.png

I put this one up so you could see the grid. It is 9 squares inside 9 squares. I worked a very long time on all of these.

This was in the same folder. It was a tutorial I was working on in 2007

paint6.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

• 3 months later...

I wanted to post so that everyone would know I have not fallen of the face of the earth yet. Life is just so busy but I guess that is a good thing. My how things changed. You go away for a little while and when you come back everything looks different.

th_sailorsdelight69.pngth_sailorsdelight36.pngth_sailorsdelight33.png

th_sailorsdelight10.pngth_sailorsdelight9.pngth_sailorsdelight29.png

I don't get to play with my pdn as much as I would like but I still love it as much as every.

• 2 years later...

Hello all my old friends, I so miss being here. I have been looking around at all the wonderful images that are being created and feel I miss out not being here more. I still use paint.net often but more to edit than create. I have turned my need to create to sewing, another great love of mine.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all that read this.

Smiles,

janettsue

• Upvote 1

Awww...janet, you're here! I was going to PM you, but I wasn't sure if you were still on here. Oh my gosh! So glad to see you here again. I really hope you'll stop by more often. I really missed you on here. *Hugs* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too! <3

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

• 1 year later...

Looks like the last time I was here was around Christmas last year. I guess there are many new people here now and I have fallen into obsurity. My need to create art has turned in a new direction and I am now making stuffed animals and selling them on Etsy. I have also printed some of my own fabric recently and pdn is proveing to be valuable in that regaurd. I think of all my old friends here and wish you a Happy Holiday season.

Janett Sue

• Upvote 1

Good to hear from you, Janettsue! I love your stuffed animals! You did all those?! *shocking smiley*

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too, Janettsue! I really wish you would stop by here more often. 

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA