Pyjo's gallery

pyjo

I like the photo you sent. 100% PDN?

Thanks. It is actually 100% PdN (little more than shape3d, paintbrush and blurs), but it is one of the most photo-like picture I did. Experienced PdN users that saw it believed that it was a photo edited with PdN until I show them the intermediate steps of the work in progress.

Thanks also to janettsue, pipp92, slj, simple, Dahnna, ZizOiz, and mman6460. Sorry, I had very little time in the last week even for replying to comments.

Bye

Pyjo.

• 1 month later...

pyjo is there a way of rendering lets say this pic

color]

into this by using paint.net

color]

this photo was rendered by using photoshop can you give us the tutorial of rendering it on Paint.NET since you've rendered a car before so can you help me

here is the tutorial of the car being rendered by using photoshop http://www.designertechniques.com/tutor ... -page1.htm so can some one convert this photoshop tutorial to Paint.NET

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi!

I've been away for a long time, but maybe there is still someone I know around here.

Unfortunately I had very little time to spend with PdN, but I never stopped using it. Lately I used it to create some graphics for my blog. For example this picture, which is 99% PdN, the exeptions being the two photos in the frames.

Bye!

Pyjo

regione-lombardia-crocifisso-con-ladroni-esposto-per-legge.png

Edited by pyjo

• 2 months later...

Thanks to dug and barbieq25!

Now I'd like to show you the first animated gif I ever made. I used Unfreez 2.1 for the animation and, of course, PdN for the frames.It's about the risks related to smoking...

il-fumo-uccide-teschio-animato.gif

• 4 months later...

Since I seldom connent to the forum, I have to thank many people all in once:

Hey, that is really cool. Very good concept. Well done!

Thanks

This is excellently done! I love the smooth transition. It's not easy animating and you've done an exceptional job.

Thanks

Very nice :D

Thanks

Cool animation.Nice flow to it.

Thanks

All right! This is so cool! Great use of Fragment blur. The frame animations aren't choppy. Very nice!

Thanks

nicely done. the overall effect is very good.

Thanks.

To be honest, I wanted the firework animation to be more realistic, but I had not enough time to spend on it... so I delivered a sub-optimal version :)

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

That animation is really cool. It's similar to a bokeh effect I've seen in a tutorial outside of the forum. :]

And that sign... Whoa. I really don't know what to say (or write.) XD

Edited by Beta0

(Please, be careful. Some of the sites I'm on might not be family-friendly. 😱 )