Shockworks

DarkShock

Thanks for the comment guys! :D I'm working on making the color variation on the sigs so they aren't basically just one color. The way those sigs were made make it a bit difficult to do that.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

That bravery signature is just awesome man.

I've been working on graphic design lately but its like starting all over again. I just plain suck, but checking out your work really inspires that nudge I need. Thanks a lot.

Glad to see you getting back into your work again. You make some pretty sweet signatures. I noticed you were a fan of the special signature borders I did a tutorial on.

Edit: I'm hoping to have the next update on Sunday. I'll have two videos (one is already finished and uploaded) and a hopefully a new trace (i probably won't have a video for this one).

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Update August 17th:

3 New Videos

1 New Trace

2 New Signatures

Freestyle Video #6 - Project Batman

Freestyle Video #7 - Project Dark

Anime Trace Video (9 minutes long!)

The new sigs and trace can be found on the front page. :D

What can I say ? Once again you leave me in awe .. Your signatures are so colorful :P you are an inspiration for people who make signatures .. I just noticed something evil in mine , if you look on the left side of the girls head , you know where the bell is at ? You can see teeth and eye :twisted: wicked ..

Just watched the trace video , took you over an hour to make . Truly genius :wink: that looks like a lot of work . I am speechless ..

You're very good at tracing. :) Maybe someday those will be your own work you're tracing. :D

Keep it up.

Thanks. I really need to work on doing the shading on the hair and that's pretty much it. Also, I took your advice and I made the lining thinner if you didn't notice. I really never tried it because I thought it would be harder to work with, but it's about the same. I'm hoping someday that I won't have to trace anymore, but that might take a while since I just started.

I appreciate the comment. :D

I don't know what to write here without repeating myself too much :|

/\/\4'/B3 1 5|-|0ULD \/\/R173 1|\| L337 70 /\/\4|<3 17 4 b17 /\/\0R3 4PP34L1|\|9, but I don't think that would work, huh?

Just keep it going, mate.

Try some abstract stuff.

Yeah. I would really like to see some abstract stuff from you.

I don't know what to write here without repeating myself too much :|

/\/\4'/B3 1 5|-|0ULD \/\/R173 1|\| L337 70 /\/\4|<3 17 4 b17 /\/\0R3 4PP34L1|\|9, but I don't think that would work, huh?

Just keep it going, mate.

Try some abstract stuff.

Yeah. I would really like to see some abstract stuff from you.

:lol: Thanks pretty difficult to read. I thought about abstracts, but it's really not my thing. :D

I'm addicted to signatures. :P

nice stuff. nice update. I wonder if you can make sigs without c4ds? :mrgreen:

Of course I can. I just started using C4Ds a month ago. Some of my sigs here have no C4Ds. :wink:

well, they're a bit plain...

Yeah, I know. I'm working on making some good sigs without C4Ds. :D

Hey thanks for the comments guys. I haven't done much in a while, so the next update might take a while. I'll be starting my classes in a couple days. Hopefully I won't be too busy...

Oh yeah, I axed out the old work I had in my gallery. I took them off from my Photobucket account so I will have more space seeing that they decided to give free accounts a drop from 1GB of space to 500MB. I saved them to my computer and I'm not really planning to put them back up.

August 23rd Update:

Freestyle Video #8 - Project Catgirl

6 New signatures (on the front page)

Oh yeah, and a new banner! :D