ChampJev's Gallery! {UPDATE* May 17th}- New style!

Champjev

True! But I often just go with flow.. i know my tools very well and ussually just make stuff on the way i feel! But once again thank-you and I will still be on the road to become top Sig-maker!!

Will make my Da tomorow, and I saw you'res very nice stuff you amaze me and give a new name to PDN.

And I heard someone is working on a smudge tool for PDN is that true? If so... I will be pro with sigs :twisted:

Finally, is there a way to save in higher qualtiy.. mroe than 32 bit or is that in the near future? But I think PDN is gonna be huge in the next 1-2 years!

EDIT: Almost forgot are there any titles or awards for sig-makers other then SOTW something like Pwnage Sig-maker lol.... just wondering if there are any competitions to win titles... 8)

Seriously. you should get a dA, it doesn't matter if it's good or not. And anyway, they all look awesome. Don't mind all the PS users, they all just spend $600+ for something that can virtually be obtained for free :D

EDIT: And to answer your question, no, you cannot save higher than 32-bit. No idea if it will come out in the future.

Seriously. you should get a dA, it doesn't matter if it's good or not. And anyway, they all look awesome. Don't mind all the PS users, they all just spend $600+ for something that can virtually be obtained for free :D

Yeah.... get a keycracker :D

...Did I just say that? o_O Listen kids that's illegal! Don't try this at home! No really, don't! :>

I think, in a few months, there will be nothing in PS that can't be immitated by PdN or Gimp... Adobe has to come up with some new ideas to stay on a competitive basis ^_^

Hey guys just came by to say I will not be making anything this week since my computer is broken and needs to re -install windows.. ( I am at my cousins )

Blooper: Well first download free fractal and smudge brushes off of deviant art. Then start with the stock crop it.. well this will take long to explain but.. usually I smudge brush to get the mood set and blending done then I add the fractal brushes to add a sense of dazzle.. as you can see behind his head. The I usually duplicate layer and change coloour schemes and set layer blend modes... but here I just changed top a red scheme on second layer and deleted the face to keep focal seperate and merged layer.. it is really hard to explain but it is just absic colour manipulation, brushing and effects..

Nice stuff there Champ, i see that you've found the custom brushes plugin very useful and made amazing use of it. Many of your sigs are really good! Why don't you try and make a sig/avatar without using Custom Brushes or any stock/renders.

☆★☆★Merry Christmas★☆★☆

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

Nice stuff there Champ, i see that you've found the custom brushes plugin very useful and made amazing use of it. Many of your sigs are really good! Why don't you try and make a sig/avatar without using Custom Brushes or any stock/renders.

I've someone on my side! Woot!

Its just my style... thats like me asking why dont you guys use stocks more? And trust me it is much harder to do with a stock... just go to a real GFX site and get you're sigs rated they wont be higher then novice...