Sozo's Old Gallery, Now Closed

Sozo

Thank you for stopping by. Just FYI, this gallery is now closed. I'll be opening a new one soon dedicated to new material, but I'd like to thank all the people who viewed and commented within for their support.

:)

Welcome to my gallery, feel free to leave a comment. Click any of the pics below to link to a larger version. Thanks for stopping by!

Here's my newest space scene: Nex Solor. Some of you may have already seen this on DeviantART.

2lnbk2e.jpg

It's a .png, so the image is very large. For that reason the link goes to my DeviantART page for it.

-V- Dial Up WARNING! -V-

1-1.png5-2.png9-2.png

2-4.png6-2.pngmarkofsozorab-1.png

3-3.png7-2.pngterra.png

4-3.png8-2.pngUntitled-15.png

planetpractice.pngstarpractice.jpgworkinprogress.png

Edited by Sozo
  • Upvote 1

title.png

Come here to see my newest or best artwork guys and girls!

Up first is the coolest thing I've ever done with Paint.NET: Morning Glory. Only the grass was derived from a stock image, the rest is all PdN.

planetscape-3.jpg

:shock: Wow... :shock:

wallpapersignaturezs5.png

Firefox is the best! So is Relient K!

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will.

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26

Bye Paint.NET!

Congratulations on being featured in the galleria.

Really? *looks in the galleria*

I thought you get a PM telling you.

You're welcome to take that job, if you like. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Yes you did. I proposed it to the other mods...and we're certainly discussing it. But no word on anything specific yet.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Just didn't want you to think you'd been forgotten.

The first one is fantastic, Commander!

(On a side note, do you prefer being called Sozo?)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Hi Sozo nice gallery.

As I was reviewing your pictures my hubby OPA came and looked over my shoulder. His comment was that he liked that picture of the moon. He meant your signature, and he wants me to try and make one the same.

I think he has more confidence in my artistic ability than I do.

my favourite is that manip with the wood and different colors. that reminds me of andy warhol.

It's very beautiful. It also reminds me of something Jake2k did, except it was just 4 glossy bars of color, I think.

And @TLH, it's in his gallery, it's called Spectrum. He also has another one of a cityscape like that.

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Hi Sozo nice gallery.

As I was reviewing your pictures my hubby OPA came and looked over my shoulder. His comment was that he liked that picture of the moon. He meant your signature, and he wants me to try and make one the same.

I think he has more confidence in my artistic ability than I do.

my favourite is that manip with the wood and different colors. that reminds me of andy warhol.

Thanks for the input Oma, and believe me, you can definitely create a planet scene like the one I use as my sig. Look for some tutorials on DevART- you'll find some Photoshop ones that will translate to Paint.NET fairly well.

It also reminds me of something Jake2k did, except it was like a cityscape silhouette, I think.

And @TLH, it's in his gallery, it's called Spectrum.

*slaps forehead* ;)

Thanks both of you for commenting, and yes, I've seen J2K's cityscape and like it a lot. It's nice to be compared to him :)

I dedicate Sundays visiting galleries (no tickets to pay :D ) of course till now your morning glory is your masterpiece (sure many more coming) the transparency yet the consistency of the moon are superb, I love a lot also the photomanipulation in the wooden frame (do not change the colors anymore, they are perfect)

Ciao ciao