Oma's gallery

oma

WOW! Oma that is stunning! The shape of the leaves & the colour is spot on. The ruffles are superb & where the petals join is very realistic. Like the shadow under the head & the shadow the flower casts. Really great work!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thanks you Barbie Its the second try and I now feel much better about this flower. I'm glad to finally get it off my top 10 things I must redo this year list (2010) LOL! bit behind but I did get it done. Took your comment on the shadows and ran with it. These ones seem more realistic.

Thanks you Welsh "bloomin marvellous" great play on words. I love drawing flowers! They give such a challenge to get them looking realistic

Helen thanks I'm glad you came back after the sneek peek. I'm now pleased with how this one turned out.

chrisco thanks and also thanks for all your support on DA. you are a true friend.

ciao OMA

thanks you heat stroke I love doing flowers. Most times I just do little small images 600 x 800 pixels. But there are the odd occasion I work away in my own little office just doing 8 x 10 for my own enjoyment. I seldom show you all those images.

here is a quick one I've got in the works. Since my computor struggles and is so slow when I work on larger size images, it takes me ages and ages to finish any.

this is one I'm working on now. maybe I'll be done by the end of Feb. LOL!

If any one is familiar with Australian flowers this is the start of a Pink gum flower in the wilds. about a milliion more layers of shading to go. LOL!

1topostingallerywippinkgumflower.png

ciao OMA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I'm still here in the background, loving how my little chicks are progressing. I see so many fine art works from the three of you it makes me proud I had a little say in starting you all out on your paint.net .

ciao OMA

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ON THE FORUM. hope to be back in the swing of things in the new year.....then you can all be teaching me the little tricks on the newer versions of the program. LOL!

• Upvote 1

Aislin good to see you are still around. I've seen some of your latest works really nicely done. I'll be back after Christmas It will take me awhile to get reoriented to all the nice changes Rick has done since last year. And the plugin boys have certainly been busy! (I can see some pleasant plugin mashing coming in my near future.) LOL!

ciao OMA

and a very Merry Xmas to you sweety

Edited by oma

• 2 years later...